The art discussion thread

It’s lacking a Clare hurler standing gormlessly with a hurl.

4 Likes

It’s not as if there aren’t enough models

It looks very nice mate.

It’s yours for 1200

4 Likes

That’ll be about six euros by this time next year.

2 Likes

A recent acquisition. Apt for the week thats in it.

8 Likes

Whats the price?

Priceless

3 Likes

I just ordered a load of forged paintings. When travelling in China years ago, there was a place in Shenzhen renowned for copying art. Got stuff done before. New gaff, need art so getting 7 more pcs done

Not really into art as such. Like what I like purely on a visual level- no specific artists or styles etc etc. So, trawling museums galleries and online sellers for pieces of art last few weeks. Set aside screenshots and links to ones I liked.

Some I liked were way beyond what I would or could pay and some were reasonable but, knowing I could get them cogged for cheaper, I am.

All told, getting 7pcs done and delivered to the door. An artist in China is getting paid for cogging.

Hows this sit with TFK art aficionados?

3 Likes

All art is borrowing.

What’s the link for these Chinese lads?

PM me if you want.

I’ll take a PM aswell

Sorry, retract everything I said there.

Lads, thinking of starting an art replication business from my backshed. Always been really into art and covid giving me inspiration

Anyone help with an online store?

Jesus this is a fucking great idea. Maybe you could sub-contract to China.

Seriously, PM me

I got a couple of old masters done in dafen 12 years ago. At the time a dollar cost 50p. I’d them both for 160usd including shipping. They sent photos to and fro until I was happy- the company offered a few different levels, museum quality was the highest. Lovely job.

Bang on, same boyos.

Your public profile is hidden chief, can’t PM my new workshop /studio details…

Everything Hurling in Limerick has a (high) price these days.

I’ll take a pm please.

Wanted a copy of this for ages

1 Like

And this