The bar in tolka tonight

http://file044a.bebo.com/12/large/2008/08/09/18/683476199a8588429703l.jpg

looks like time for walshie to organise another table quiz

walshie?..

one of the briogead dearg

he does the MC for all the shels table quizzes

[quote=“artfoley”]one of the briogead dearg

he does the MC for all the shels table quizzes[/quote]

i despise shels & all their geeky little fans, those briogead dearg are teenage idiots

fair enough

bening honest I could’nt give a toss about LOI but the Mrs’s sister is a shels nut and I get dragged to shels fundraisers a lot

the funny thing is they try to give me shit for supporting liverpool saying it’s a foreign team but they would’nt goo see thier national sports and refer to them as stickfighting and bogball

you bohs or rovers ?

[quote=“artfoley”]fair enough

bening honest I could’nt give a toss about LOI but the Mrs’s sister is a shels nut and I get dragged to shels fundraisers a lot

the funny thing is they try to give me shit for supporting liverpool saying it’s a foreign team but they would’nt goo see thier national sports and refer to them as stickfighting and bogball

you bohs or rovers ?[/quote]

Rovers

in regards to giving shit about supporting the EPL there is that attitude out there that you should support your local team - I, in the past used to slag people about this but have stopped

Not having a go, but the level of foul swearing picked up by Setanta microphones from the sideline in Inchicore tonight is frankly embarrassing.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]Rovers

in regards to giving shit about supporting the EPL there is that attitude out there that you should support your local team - I, in the past used to slag people about this but have stopped[/quote]

I don’t mind that attitude if they are supporting their national games as well

[quote=“north county corncrake”]Rovers

in regards to giving shit about supporting the EPL there is that attitude out there that you should support your local team - I, in the past used to slag people about this but have stopped[/quote]

What prompted you to stop this practice?

nothing to be gained from it & it doesnt really bother me anymore- the attitude isnt going to entice people to watch LOI games

Passed the bar last night at about 8 and it was the same story, completely empty. A chalkboard outside announced that all were welcome.

I think he was more referring to the fact that it was under 3 feet of water!

Oh I see. Missed the water first time around.