The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

I didn’t think it was a pelanty.

Smashing header by Morgan though.

1 Like

Leicester have been really good front runners all season and I would expect them to close this game out from here. Much has been made of Spurs picking up 19 points from losing positions, but it takes a lot more energy to chase a game from behind. Leicester have fallen behind in very few games - just 3 of the last 20 league games going into today and over the season have won 10 games by a single goal (6 of those 1-0).

Another peno claim waved away as Huth looked to have handled in the box.

The one that was walloped and hit his hand from a yard away?
Would have been harsh to be fair.

Agree, but seen them given.

Leicester should be out the gate at this stage.
Southampton could sicken them yet.

I love Claudio.

#FourMoreGames

#Believe

Great stuff. They just do the simple things remarkably well

Six actually

:rollseyes:

Leicester win 4 more games and they win the title.
FFS

2 Likes

7 points ahead though, which gives them 2 games to fuck away, I think this is what @Steven_Naimsith was implying.

Aye when you said 4 more games it was clear you were talking about games they need to win :rollseyes:

The obvious precedent is Blackburn Rovers 1994/95. They were 8 ahead with 6 games to go, picked up just 7 points off last 6 games. They did fall over the line by a point though, but that was largely down to Andy Cole missing a sitter at West Ham in the dying minutes of the final game of the season.

Clear to anyone with half a brain.

Not really, the probability of them actually having to win 4 games is very very low

Great news for Van Gaal as Stones selected for Everton. Must be due to his stellar mid week performance.

Unreal, unbelievable.

1 Like

Man United played some lovely free flowing football today going by the highlights on MOTD. Really hope LVG is given another season to continue the development of Rashford, Lindgard, Martial, the returning Shaw et al.

Thanks for that Geoffrey, I’m sure everyone has been weighed down with the question “I wonder what happened at the business end of the 94/95 season, Blackburn wasn’t it?” and it’s probably been annoying the shit out of everyone, like a song you hate that you hear on the radio first thing in the morning and can’t get it out of your head. But thanks for putting that to bed for us, we’ll all sleep easier tonight.

1 Like