The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

He’s been charged. Hearing on Thursday. Costa got an extra game this season for not leaving the pitch.

He called the ref a ****ing *unt. Certain to get an extra game

I presume Wayne Rooney will be dealt with similarly for his expletive fuelled rants at refs now too?

1 Like

West brom (h), chelsea (a), so’ton (h), newcastle (a). Chelsea could do them out of sheet badness. Newcastle might still be alive but I fancy sunderland to stay up ahead of them.

2 Likes

Course not. He plays for a big club.

1 Like

Rooney missed the 2011 FA cup semi final for cursing on camera, how much blood do you want?

chelsea will surely do all they can do beat them. As an aside as I no longer really follow it, is it true that leicester are backed by big money, more than chelsea, and that while this run has been with an average team they are poised to buy all round them? this was alleged to me by a drunken nordie in a pub recently

Owned by a Thai duty free billionaire.

informative

Currently being investigated for financial doping during their promotion season 2 years ago.

1 Like

Leicester have the fourth cheapest squad in the Premier League at a total cost of £54m.

Only the three promoted clubs from last season - Norwich, Watford, and Bournemouth, assembled their squads for less.

Manchester City spent £418m, Manchester United £391m, and Chelsea £299m.

Tottenham’s squad cost £161m.

And an Irishwoman as their CEO.

They’re in or around a 2/1 price. Pity you weren’t paying more attention back on 23 November when I was handing out some friendly advice.

1 Like

Man U are not interested in signing a player anyway if he costs less than £30 million. A lad from Milton Keynes was never going to go and live in a sh*thole like Manchester in any case.

2 Likes

Newcastle will be primed to take man city tonight 9/2.

Seems harmless enough

He’s no riy keen

Gary Lineker is unequivocal about this sort of carry on…

3 Likes

I’ve taken them at 5s with pp. Ridiculous odds.