The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Great to see Spurs shitting themselves. Alli is an awful wanker, not the first time he’s done shit like that this season, he’ll probably get away with it too.

Leicester will be deserving champions

3 Likes

Real Sociedad beat them in the last few weeks as well. Ridiculous punditry

If you ignore the colour and identity of their jerseys, its been one of the most boring leagues in years. Leicester have been runaway leaders for most of the season, with only Spurs putting in a distant enough challenge.

It’s all the EPL’s fault. For making Spurs play on a Monday night.

2 Likes

Did he play well pal? I imagine he threw himself about and being a constant thorn in Spurs side?

8 Likes

Just like you before a marathon.spurs shat themselves

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

This is a bit like Norwich in 1993 except Leicester will actually finish it out.

Norwich in 1989 also.

Never gets old

1 Like

#ever

If Leicester beat Man united they’ll receive a guard of honour walking out onto Stamford bridge. Ranieri was sacked by chelski as they didn’t think he’d ever deliver the title.

I’m not as impressed as others such as “Miguel” by this Spurs team. They’re fairly boring. It’s largely football by numbers. You go into that zone when he has the ball in that one. Eriksen is a nothing player - he’s like one of those tippy tappy Spanish pricks. He’s a right footed version of Juan Mata. Lamela is a preening, diving pussy who usually does fuck all. Alli is capable of great moments but he’s not a great player. That said, he’s the only player with the individualism and off the cuff flair I’d associate with Spurs teams of yore. Kane is a big chinned weirdo. They’re hard running but lack inspiration. They’ve two dumb English bastards in the full back positions and they lack strength in depth (Ryan Mason). They showed themselves to be brittle mentally when they couldn’t beat an inept 10-man Arsenal side who themselves are a pack of pussies despite being 2-1 up. Their keeper throws the odd one in too.

13 Likes

@bandage had me worried with his flirtation with Spurs over recent weeks. Delighted to seem him put the boot in and he’ll be welcomed back into the Arsenal tent with open arms in August.

1 Like

Aston Villa 1980/81 is the most recently example of a team coming from nowhere to win a title with a largely unheralded team then almost as quickly in terms of league performances disappearing back to nowhere.

1974/75 - Promoted
1975/76 - 16
1976/77 - 4
1977/78 - 8
1978/79 - 8
1979/98 - 7
1980/81 - Champions
1981/82 - 11
1982/83 - 6
1983/84 -10
1984/85 - 10
1985/86 - 16
1986/87 - 22 (Relegated)

Cheers for that mate.always wondered where the villiams came in the league 4 years after they won it

6 Likes

:smile:

I never flirted with them. I consistently dismissed them, pal.