The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Score?

The Foxes are knocking on the door here big time.

1-1

1 Like

Rooney gets away with some shit.

Oliver has rode Leicester today.

2 Likes

Drinkwater SENT OFF. Calls ref a cunt as he goes

They don’t seem a very gentlemanly lot the Leicester players. That’s twice now in a fortnight we’ve witnessed such unparliamentary language from their players after they were sent off. Two of their players are convicted felons as well.

Drinkwater is a huge player for them, if Spurs can grind out the win tomorrow night Leicester could yet shit the course against Everton,
There wasn’t much contact but it should have been a penalty to go along with the sending off.

You’re a hopeless romantic :grinning:

Nice guys don’t win trophies.

Apart from Manuel.

Fuckit I dunno, Leicester have two games to go, they could still need two points, it’s unlikely but I haven’t given up hope. I’ve said it before, for all the steps we have taken I don’t think I will ever see Spurs win a league title, I won’t give up hope of this one though.

The last time Spurs won at Chelsea was in 1990, a certain Gary Lineker got the winner.

Ya, one of my best mates is a huge Chelsea fan and it was a massive deal for me for many years, we never got anything from them at home either.
I think we will lose tomorrow night but if we win I think it’s not over yet.

Manuel and his crew 2-0 down to Southampton after half an hour.

The league was tossed a long time ago by Manuel. No KDB or SKA. Nuff said.

Bob Paisley was one of the greatest gentlemen in football history and won six League titles and three European Cups.

Hopefully not.

That day is gone.youre living in the past, quit living in the past

That sounded like a dismal enough defeat for Man City today. With Woolwich at home and a trip to Swansea (who have won their last four home league games) last day, they’re in a scrap to get European Cup football for Pep. If West Ham beat Man U at the Boleyn Ground, they’d be right back in with a shout of finishing fourth.

Manuel doesn’t care. A lot of the players dont care. They’ve every egg in the basket midweek.

1 Like