The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Manchester City are Gone With The Wind.

But frankly my dear, they don’t give a damn.

1 Like

He’s one dozy looking fucker.

The city of Chicago is suing Manchester City FC for copyright infringement after they stole the “Windy City” nickname.

1 Like

Since winning their first five league games, Manchester City’s league form has been really unimpressive. In their last 10 games, 4 wins all at home to Norwich (courtesy of last minute penalty), Bournemouth, Newcastle & Southampton. Two 4-1 defeats to Spurs & Liverpool, beaten at home by West Ham, a truly awful 0-0 draw in the derby against boring boring Man United, held to a 0-0 draw at Aston Villa (the solitary point Villa have picked home in their last 10 games) and soundly beaten by Stoke today.

Jamie Vardy has less than ten minutes to equal Jimmy Dunne’s record for scoring in consecutive top flight matches.

Leicester coasting it back to the top of the table though.

Gallant Garry Monk looks like he’ll be defrocked presently.

Ron Jones is a magnificent commentator and I’ll stick with him on the radio for the last few minutes of this Manchester United-West Ham match rather than resort to illegal live TV streaming.

I’m watching Southampton-Villa on Setanta. Are Setanta contractually obliged to show every team a minimum amount of times? There’s several more attractive fixtures in the EPL today. Shane Long is on for Mané as the hosts push for a winner.

Another blank for Manchester United.

Manchester United 0 West Ham 0 FT

Utd booed off the park again by their own fans. Depay made a huge difference when he came on but West Ham held out.

Jimmy Dunne’s record survives.

Tottenham lose ground on title rivals Leicester after being held by West Bromwich Albion.

Liverpool could put themselves in a wonderful position if they pick up 3 points tomorrow. It will be a big ask tho.

1 Like

The kind of game they could blow alright.

Nice set of results for Liverpool today if they can win tomorrow. Time to start taking Leicester seriously

I’ll retire at least two of my aliases from the forum if we don’t win tomorrow.

It’s difficult to overstate just how shit Newcastle are.

Which two, pal?

@Mark_Renton and @anon98850436.

1 Like

That’s a good point at the Hawthorns. Arsenal lost there two weeks ago. Unbeaten run stretching back to the opening day of the season remains intact. That 1-0 Kyle Walker o.g. loss to Man U on opening day is looking increasingly embarrassing with each passing week.

Spurs will win the league.

Looking like a three-way title race between Leicester, Tottenham and Liverpool?

1 Like

Spurs have as good a chance as anyone.

Fellaini didn’t even get a yellow card for this potential leg breaker of a tackle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOxU2kR_GXo

They do in their hole. Useless cunts will shit the togs and fade in the run-in, like they always do.
Doubt they will even get a CL spot.

1 Like