The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

And Vardy gone off with a hammy. That could be costly.

This is Unreal

1 Like

Full time at Old Trafford.

Tough Tetteys for United fans.

2 Likes

tough time for honest to god salt of the earth Mancunians like @dodgy_keeper

They had it good for long enough, I’ll doubt they will complain.

Leicester really seem to be a lovely bunch of lads.

I hope I’m wrong but I think they’ll tank in the second half of the season and finish outside the top four.

Would still be pretty confident Liverpool will finish ahead of them.

Don’t expect Manchester United to, however.

At this stage Arsenal, Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham would be my pick for the first four, not necessarily in order, mind.

Crystal Palace are going very well and I think they may outlast Leicester and be the surprise top four challengers.

Just having a look at Leicester’s fixtures there.

6 of the next 9 are against Liverpool (H & A), Manchester City (H & A), Tottenham (A) and Arsenal (A).

They also have home matches against Bournemouth and Stoke and are away to Aston Villa.

If they can take 13 points from those 27 I think they’ll have done very well.

Next two games Liverpool (a) and Man City (h) looks like 6 points in the bag anyway. Liverpool’s home form is dreadful and Man City haven’t won on the road since mid September.

You should stick your neck out more, you daredevil reckless bastard :sleeping:

1 Like

Leicester haven’t played any of last seasons top six away yet. But in fairness to them they haven’t dropped too many points against “weaker” teams so far. Except the home draw against United.

2 Likes

Two more points are Leicester are safe.

On a similar theme, Woolwich still have to go to Anfield, Maine Road, Old Trafford, White Hart Lane, Goodison and Stoke. Woolwich one of the few sides that even managed to lose at Stamford Bridge this season.

2 Likes

:grin:

What will it take for you to stop posting about Woolwich, Maine Road, Filbert St, The Dell etc? It’s becoming very tiring

4 Likes

Becoming? every post he makes is tiring FFS. A complete bore

1 Like

I was trying to be nice following some advice from @HBV

I think you’re a very nice man, Mac.

More lies

Cagey enough fare this far. Both sides sitting very deep when they don’t have the ball. I can see a red card before it’s over.