The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

He’s dead right

:grin:

If I had my choice in the morning, Mark Hughes wouldn’t be a bad shout

Unless OT had immediate structural redevelopment i don’t he will be interested.

Agree rating.

Complete re-think is needed.

Unless you are a so called elite coach like Van Gaal, Pep, Jose etc. you will not get the time required to overhaul a club of United’s stature. Hughes would be mad to take it, look what the did to Moyes

Must be a decent Youth Coach up to taking over?

Please let this happen

1 Like

Rene Meulensteen knows the club and was thought by many to be the real brains of the operation in the latter part of Alex Ferguson’s time in charge.

He’d be a great fit for Manchester United.

Disappointing lack of vitriol aimed directly at Van Gaal by the away support as he trudged down towards them to the tunnel in the corner at full time. They went for pointing at him and aggressively screaming “United! United! United!”.

1 Like

Great post. Sweet Vindication.

Thought Louis wanted to punch the head off Geoff Shreeves there.

Wayne Rooney, not for the 1st time this season, taking a touch inside the box in front of goal :rolleyes:

Van Gaal apparently has a policy that each player should take at least one touch before passing or shooting.

Watching a bit of the Liverpool game here. Horrendous. Devoid of any creativity

Watford take the lead

League leaders have fallen behind to mid table side.

Goal Liverpool. Benteke with a tidy finish after some nice play. Liverpool had been well on top but very poor in the final third.

That pretty much sums up the post-Suarez Liverpool. It seems Kloop has no more idea how to fix it than Rodgers did.

You need players that can create chances. Managers can make you solid and make you keep possession but they can’t make you cut through a team without quality players

1 Like

That was a putrid effort from Firmino, should have at least hit the target.

1 Like