The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Man City not creating much with all their possession. Leicester will be happy with how its going

Don’t know how I’m one of the sky sports invented football crowd? I don’t watch any of that analysis guff that some lads here are obsessed with, I make my own judgements when watching players. Stones is a talented 21 year old who makes mistakes, especially when placed beside Funes Mori who was blessed to get a move to Europe as he wasn’t even highly rated in Argentina but thats Martinez for you. Stones looks better when played alongside a solid centre half like Jagielka. He does have to improve though and I have every faith in him that he will

A lot of SSN guff there.

1 Like

Who are ya, who are ya, who are ya?

Johnny Foreigner making the young English boy Stones look bad. :laughing:

5 Likes

Kante is a great bit of stuff, run all day, would throw his head in front of anything and decent skill to go with it

The reason I like Stokes is that he isn’t your typical British/Irish player. He’s actually able to play football. He’s a bit like Hummels at the moment although I would hope he would turn out to be a better player than that utter fraud

The second showpiece live match in two days, and still no goal 160 minutes into a cumulative 180 minutes of action.

If it’s top class defending you want, there’s only one place to look - the Barclays™ Premier League.

He’s shit, he can’t do the basic functions of the position he is deployed in.

Sliding tackles from behind in the penalty area = exhibit A

Name a few defenders that were the full package at 21

Tony Adams.

1 Like

30 years ago. In the last ten years so

Ashley Cole

2 Likes

Rubbish.

Meant centre backs

In the early part of his career Tony Adams was principally known for raising his hand when players weren’t offside, crashing his car into a wall, and dropping a team-mate and breaking his arm.

Centre back is a position in which players generally don’t come into their prime until the second half of their career, because it’s the position where judgement is most important, and that can generally only be gained by experience.

Too late. I win. I am the king and you are my peasant.

It was also incorrect

Romagnoli.

1 Like