The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

A deflected equaliser for Leicester.

3 Likes

Drinkwater equalises courtesy of a massive deflection. Just the bit of luck that Leicester needed.

Drinkwater or die.

Replay of the cup final from Wembley tomorrow night is arguably even worse. Liverpool fans don’t even want to watch them anymore until the United game in the Europa league.

Squeaky bum syndrome for Leicester as we enter the final stages of the season?

Leicester are thirsty for success but will need to go to the well again tonight if they’re to win this match.

That’s not one of your best mate.[quote=“Sidney, post:1787, topic:20911, full:true”]

Leicester are thirsty for success but will need to go to the well again tonight if they’re to win this match.
[/quote]

Vardy smacks the bar with a header from Drinkwater’s cross.

Making puns about a well is definitely scraping the bucket and shows I’m a pale shadow of my former self.

Leicester ahead.

2 Likes

Worrying scenes at Bournemouth as 4th official Kevin Friend has collapsed and banged his head. Play stopped and Mike Dean has blown prematurely for half time.

Brilliant backheel flick pass by Mahrez from Albrighton’s long pass and Andy King with a smart finish.

Just a loss in form mate.

You can turn it around.

I’m trying to work out if that tricolour on the far side of the pitch is an Irish one brought by a group of lifelong Leicester fans from Ireland who started following them six weeks ago or an Italian one to show appreciation for Claudio Ranieri.

Difficult to decipher the difference between red and orange on my grainy First Row Sports stream.

Crystal Palace are 1-0 down at Sunderland at half-time.

They’ve taken 3 points from the last 30 available.

They would appear to have checked out for the season after their last victory on December 19th, at least as far as the league is concerned.

If they weren’t still in the FA Cup, Pardew would be on the brink of the sack.

Kevin Friend is conscious but bloodied after smacking his head off the dugout. He’s been brought to the hospital for tests and a new 4th official has been plucked from the crowd. What a relief all round.

1 Like

Is he a Bournemouth season ticket holder?

Stunning free kick from Craig Gardner brings WBA level.

Townsendy on the NBC coverage complaining that Leicester didn’t have a man on the post given the distance from goal the free kick was. Schmeichel seemed to be totally fooled by it and barely moved.

Not sure. He was apparently a guest of the officials but has refereed EPL U20 matches. Expect to see some very shaky, nervous and indecisive work from him on the electronic board.