The brain is gone

Disaster

:smiley:

Don’t be so hard on yourself Juhy, especially if it was on level 3 of the car park the van was in mate

1 Like

You’re dead right. I nailed the level alright.

2 Likes

Please edit that to include ‘the brain is gone’ at the very end.

Did you go back down to the security guard to ask for your old ticket (and money) back?

Can’t believe I forgot that. The brain is gone…

1 Like

This pin bizarrely popped into my head about four days later while I was doing something completely different. The processor had obviously been working away on the problem in the background. The brain is weird.

Yes. He rang the other car park and they let us out for free. Sound.

1 Like

Fair play, I would have been too embarrassed to do that.

2 Likes

Fucking hell. You did not deserve that level of soundness

That’s a bit harsh @farmerinthecity but I appreciate the dig. Sure I’ve all manner of higher plain thoughts to be contemplating, who gives a fuck if I sometimes forget to wear pants?*

Be sure to let the forum know when it’s the kid’s birthday so we can send best wishes.

6 Likes

deserves a 10. just seen it now.

Level 3 soundness

It seems I’ve thrown out the lid of our kitchen recycling bin in the recycling. Got collected today. The brain is gone.

Was it in the bin too?

I was poaching eggs earlier for myself. I used some balsamic vinegar as I was out of the other vinegar I normally used. This turned the water a little darker so I tilted the pot at an angle to get a look and see if the eggs weredone, thus pouring a load of very hot water all over myself.
The brain is gone.

1 Like

I’ve recently started asking people for the time when I see them holding cups of tea or coffee in the hand that they have a watch on. It’s remarkable how many times they spill the coffee or tea on themselves. It’s very satisfying.

6 Likes

You’re a genius. One of my greatest ever moments was making a mate who had just cut chillies rub his eyes. Very satisfying.

1 Like