@balbec clamped himself thread

“It won’t be the last time you’ll lose your seat” was my actual remark.

17 Likes

Live spot

Who: Davy Fitzgerald
Where: Outside the Sheridan Bar at Shannon Airport
Wearing: O’Neill’s jacket and blue jeans
Demeanour: He is shiftily pacing up and down while talking on the phone, with a sneaky look in his eye.

I am getting the EI386 red eye to LHR at 1625 and will watch out for him. If he is not on that he is almost certainly heading for Alicante, no doubt for some nefarious purpose.

5 Likes

It’s terribly unwise for elected representatives to be heard roaring “Murphy you useless bastard” or words to that effect. You’d never know when the said Murphy’s uncle is standing within earshot of your recriminations and in a fell swoop you could have lost a couple of dozen 1st preferences.

It’s fine coming home in the car with the few select henchmen to describe the unfortunate Murphy and his seed, breed and generation as useless, idle portersharks.

1 Like

Support the AIL

1 Like

A grand collection of SUV’s and high end German cars in the background

And a few golf’s and a few transit vans

And a couple of Berlingos.

You’d see more XC90s at the GAA club.

The use of apostrophe’s for plurals is frankly disgusting at this stage in our evolution.

BOI have it on their homepage which is frightening.

2 Likes

Think garryowen are auto-relegated now. Some fall from grace.

1 Like

Dockers are well paid in Limerick I imagine.

That was the caterers I suppose.

Shannon were down there themselves not so long ago

Private jet to Waterford airport

He was on the plane to London. I overheard him tell a nosy member of the cabin crew that he was going to a soccer match.

1 Like

They didn’t invest anything in the first team the last few years, ended up with a load of young lads in the forwards getting minced weekly

1 Like

and arent certain not to be back there yet either. lot of rugby to go yet.

1 Like

Must have been at the Arsenal last night

1 Like

The Scarlets squad and back up team were going through passport control in Cork International Airport earlier. Young squad.

Self styled tactical Gaa guru and contributor to Indo Sport and Parkies Podcast, Conan Doherty sitting beside me at the Eire game this evening. Think he was with the brother

Has your brother known him long?

MMB asking a question to look clever, again.

:roll_eyes: