The Cark Thread

Way more single men than women in 20s and 30s butā€¦

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM

1 Like

Ah donā€™t be taking the moral high ground just because you didnā€™t think of it first.

No they spend too much time on dā€™internet spoofing about their make up lives instead of actually meeting real women.

1 Like

What became of Jenny Conroy ? She had a role in Glenroe around that time . I think she was from Galway .

Iā€™m in cork lads. Whatā€™s the name of the place the Japanese emperor washes the dishes in? Wanna eat there tonight. TĆ  cc @backinatracksuit @anon61878697 @gilgamboa

Miyazaki

Itā€™s on Douglas / Barrack St. ---- it has room for about 8 people Iā€™d say.

1 Like

But he has opened this place also - https://ichigoichie.ie/

A bit more up market

If you can get a table in Ichigo youā€™re in for a real treat, havenā€™t eaten there myself yet but heard itā€™s outrageously good, good lick with that.

The takeaway is at the bottom of Barrack street about a minute walk from the South Gate Bridge, itā€™ll be difficult to sit down unless you are very lucky, everything is good but donā€™t leave without trying the pickled soft boiled eggs as a treat.
Thereā€™s some proper boozers nearby as well, much better than that shithole Jim Cashmans

1 Like

Its about 120 quid a head

Well worth it I heard, no choice either? Like it or lump it.

Yeah its a set tasting menu

1 Like

Are you above yet for the stakeout?

Iv asked him to text me if any effeminate dub is in looking to sell him a vending machine

2 Likes

The fella can only serve about 20 people a night ffs sakƩ*. Chilled vending machines so he can sell his sushi etc on the street is the way to go.

1 Like

Go up to the takeaway, sure any restaurant worth its salt wonā€™t take walk ins

Iā€™m done for the oĆ­che. Iā€™d a pint in the Cork Arms before dinner in the Japanese. And a bottle of Asahi to wash it all down. Next time. Itā€™s KCā€™s tomorrow apparentlyā€¦

What Japanese? McCurtain Street?

KCs is grand for a once off

Yep. Sakura. My regular haunt. IT was lovely. Wanted to try a new one though. Will do when Iā€™m back in January.

KCs is awfulā€¦ Iā€™m only two minutes up the road if you want to share my pie and have an ale.

His pie is delish

1 Like