The Cark Thread

I played golf with a gentleman I presumed was from Cork yesterday. 9 hole match play. He was three up after four. I got it back to all square by winning the 8th, at which point I remarked it was like the Limerick and Cork hurlers, at which point he said, Fuck Cork, the useless bastards.

He bate a ball a mile up the fairway in temper and bate me 1 up. Turns out he was a Kilkenny man

1 Like

Is that some kind of quick-fire winter league? Not a bad idea.

As if you didn’t know like…

nah we just planned it ourselves. played the barryscourt 9 in fota for a score

Keohanes has been shit for a decade plus.

Sure of course you already know, that stupid fuckin put on accent. Apes living 2 minutes over the border from Effin or Kilmallock and they all “Dowcha Harniddy boi, Dowcha” :rollseyes:

3 Likes

I can’t remember when the last time I got a feed there was but I remember it being daycint

Usual suspects with the usual lines :grinning:

1 Like

who are they?

The Oval has always been a daycent pub

Well we all can’t be from Cork I suppose

Stay away from the norries

He wasn’t leeside, Bandon boy

Was down in kinsale today with the family for a mozy.

Nice enough town. Very picturesque. Few too many tourist gouging spots for my liking though.

Brunched in mother Hubbard’s. Decent fare, nice people working there.

Had a lovely walk on a loop around the town, slightly spoiled by having to concentrate very hard not to walk in dog shit. Place is destroyed in it. A horse whipping isn’t good enough for cunts that don’t clean up after a dog

2 Likes

Est

Dog shit is a problem everywhere .

1 Like

This was remarkably bad dude. For a stretch of footpath it was every 5 yards.

Reminded me of the top of Janesboro

Majority of visitors visit Charles fort , lovely walks in and around it ,free of doggy doo

Cork city council tried this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZiWI854DHg

Is that cunt still going? The last time I was at the cinema they had the cunt doing one to tell people turn off the phones. My phone came very close to being fucked at the screen