The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

He’s wearing that jacket for years

1 Like

This court does not recognise you mate, your spotting rights have been revoked, please leave this thread.

5 Likes

Spot (sinead) coghlan no but great detail

Who: Carl Frampton
Famous for: Boxing, being an alright sort
Where: Kilronan Castle, Keadue, Co Roscommon
When: 1 hour ago approx
Other notes: Carl appears to be in the hotel with a lady friend and his child. As to be expected he is behaving impeccably even after being interrogated as to whether or not he’s a resident as he attempted to buy alcohol. He’s very small.

4 Likes

Spot, well done.

2 Likes

Who: Kevin Kilbane
Famous for: Ex Irish footballer, cult hero, all round nice guy
Where: Dublin Airport, Terminal 2 security (fast track lane)
When: 1 hour ago approx
Other notes: Kevin is a man who likes to carry a lot of cash with him (cc @Rocko, @ChocolateMice and all other muggers and cat burglars) as he threw a fairly sizeable wad of 50’s into the tray. Not sure if it was a money clip or he just wanted everybody to think that he was a big shot

3 Likes

Nice spot*

*Only my opinion. @Mullach_Ide will be along with the official verdict obviously.

1 Like

Does his hair look real?

Yep, he’s very skinny though

A quorum decided he was a cunt a while back due his omnipresence and blandness as a football pundit.

Onmipresence?

:fearful:

I met him in a lift a couple of years ago, reported on here and was laughed off the thread. Looking forward to the verdict this time round

Killer is very much an alright sort so fall in or fuck off, ye wankers.

2 Likes

There’s a lad called Killer playing rugby for Munster as well, Len and Len never shut up about him on the radio commentary the other day. :rage:

The Killer Hanley hurled for Kilmallock.

I played hurling with a chap called Killer. Killer had killed a man. Kicked him to death.

I thought he’d retired?

In Fairview Park?

2 Likes

I once managed to get myself (actually, twice…) into a mixed zone for an international game. As Kilbane went by, forgetting I was in a somewhat professional capacity, I shouted out “Killer” - in fairness, he stopped and answered questions for the media fter I called him. An alright sort, indeed.

2 Likes