The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

You should have done a Vinny Jones on Paul Gascoigne-style grope on him.

SPOT, well done.

2 Likes

Live spot of legendary Republic of Ireland striker Tony Cascarino at Punchestown.

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t he do some work for Ladbrokes?

Iā€™ve no idea. I was taking a sly picture of Chemical Nicky ( who is deffo working) when the legendary goal scorer approached from the other side.

Spots x 2 .

1 Like

Can you confirm the precise location of Mr Cascarino at the time of the spot please @Matty_Hislop?

Punchestown Co Kildare mate.

In the festival pavilion.

Iā€™ve also spotted that skinny bird from Vincent Browne Tonight show, Sinead Oā€™Carroll I think her name is.

Is it worth my while creeping up beside her and getting a sly snap? Im not sure she is worth the hassle so Iā€™d appreciate any advice.

Pavillion? Hospitality?

Just to advise you where I am with this, Mr Cascarino is a tipster for Betdaq, Betdaq is owned by Ladbroke/Coral, Mr Cascarino is in the Ladbrokes section of the Pavillion?

Iā€™m leaning towards working environment here pal, but Iā€™m not here to make things difficult for you, give me some more information that would maybe get you past the post and have a spot awarded.

6 Likes

Iā€™m not a racing insider pal.

It was just an opportune spot of the legendary Republic of Ireland striker as he happened to pass.

I know a man in your position has to cover his back so Iā€™ll accept whatever decision you reach.

:clap: This is why youā€™re the best in the game. Giving @Matty_Hislop every opportunity to present all the details before making your judgement.

3 Likes

Itā€™s this sort of attention to detail that won him the job and kept him there.

1 Like

I would have to google her which obviously isnā€™t a very good sign, again I would always allow a spotter to make a case for the spotee.

I saw Jackie Lavin in Barack Oā€™Bama Plaza the other day wolfing down a Supermacs, I could have claimed this as a spot but on reflection I asked myself is this the standard of spot that I wished myself to be associated with? The answer was no, but I certainly wonā€™t be holding others to the high standards that I maintain myself.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

6 Likes

Jackie eating a Supernacā€™s ? Really . Can you give full details .

No

No eating a Supermacs or no you wonā€™t give details ?

She was ateing a burger what more do you fucking want.

2 Likes

That is grand , thanks .

Sound, no bother.