The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Who: Robbie Keane
Where: Saggart Village
When: 1.30pm ish
What: i was driving through the village earlier and saw Robbie happily posing for photos with youngsters who looked like they were making communion or confirmation or joining the KKK. In sad news, Robbie was wearing a grey suit, white shirt with brown shoes.

2 Likes

Brown shoes?

You fucking know it!

I would amend this position as follows:
The politician (senior, ministerial) must be engaged in:

• Some form of deviancy at the time the spotter spotted them
  • Some form of deep public or constitutional crisis or controversy at the time
    Otherwise youā€™ll be swamped with spots of Enda Kenny on his valedictory tour of the country.

SPOT well done

Who: Renowned Irish actor Aidan Gillen.
Where: Baggot Street Bridge.
When: About 25 minutes ago.
With: A rather rotund gentleman of about 40 or so
Wearing: Attire that was more suitable for Autumn including a heavy looking black jacket. His companion was wearing a grey long sleeved t-shirt tucked into a pair of jeans which is not a very flattering look for fat people.
Other notes: Aidan was just finishing a call on his mobile and was looking around with that scheming, scoby look that he perfected for his role as John Boy in Love/Hate. Heā€™s not a very tall man and the impression I got from the way he carried himself that Aidan might be a bit up his own hole.

1 Like

Who is he again ?

A sound fella who wouldnā€™t deny his daughter the opportunity of a lifetime.

1 Like

Thatā€™s enough now. Sheā€™s eating a large 99 cone now in lieu of her dinner. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll get over the guilt anytime soon. :triumph::cry::flushed::frowning::unamused::unamused::weary::tired_face::scream::scream::cold_sweat::sweat::sob::sleepy::cry:

How many more times are Robbie Hasbeen Ā© Irelandā€™s greatest ever striker spots going to be tolerated.

1 Like

Robbieā€™s a spot, regardless of whether heā€™s in the 51 having a pint of Becks, or in Lidl doing the ā€˜big shopā€™.

As long as I am the adjudicator at the very least.

Thatā€™s a SPOT, well done.

1 Like

Live spot of Al Porter here in terminal 2

Z list stuff I know but Iā€™m logging it anyway.

Go over and give him a dig will you ? Please.
Just tell him thatā€™s from Brimmer. I cannot stand the cunt, but often get caught to listen to him. Iā€™ve developed an irrational hatred of him in the last month or two.

1 Like

That could be anyone you wanker

Is he drinking a pint at 6am?

He certainly is, and it doesnā€™t appear to be his first. Heā€™s chatting away to all and sundry about this new blind date show heā€™s presenting.i

Probably needs it after a night on poppers. He doesnā€™t look too well there

2 Likes

Marty is easily impressed.