The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Go fuck yourself cunt

Thatā€™s the spirit.

No-one likes a back-seat adjudicator mate.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a SPOT, well done bud.

1 Like

Who: Robert Ballagh
Famous for: Artist, social commentator, alright sort
Where: Millenium Bridge, Dublin
When: 3rd July 2017 around 5.30pm
Other notes: Robert was accompanied by a Chinese lady who looked equally as arty as himself. Robert was dressed like a hipster with both ears pierced and containing unconventional earrings but he pulled off the look well, despite his elderly features. The couple were heading in the direction of the North Side.

1 Like

He lives there on Temple St behind the Kings Inns

Never heard of him. Is he any relation to Oulart?

13 Likes

First cousin of Faugh A

One of the few people in the 26 counties who voted against the Good Friday Agreement.

Thatā€™s a spot pal, well done.

1 Like

Great spot

Live spot. Christy Dignam lidl carpark finglas.
Wearing: White shirt tucked into blue jeans and brown slip on boots. sunglasses on his head.
Famous for: Aslan
Demeanor: Very relaxed. Chatting to a couple in the car park.
Other info: He has a small terrier type dog on a lead.
Interaction: Nil as Iā€™m trying to get out of this kip as fast as I can

12 Likes

Surely thatā€™s a SPOT

Cc @Mullach_Ide

Thanks @caulifloweredneanderthal but i certainly wont be counting my chickens until thereā€™s an official ruling. A dangerous thing to do on this thread

1 Like

Itā€™s good that youā€™re not over confident but have no fear, thatā€™s a SPOT, well done.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a lovely spot, and well phrased
:+1:

1 Like

Thank you kind sir.

Knew youā€™d be ok. @Mullach_Ide is the best sheriff this town ever had

1 Like

Live Spot - Brendan Grace, Corbett Court Hotel outside Charleville.

Brendan is in jovial spirits as he prepares for his performance shortly. Mostly older crowd in attendance but he has happily posed for pictures with all and sundry so far. He remarked to one elderly lady in a wheelchair who was bit star struck - ā€œJesus, you brought your own seat!ā€ He has them eating out of his hand.

Heā€™s just had his hip done and is moving a bit gingerly. But otherwise he looks well tanned and rested. Seems an alright sort.

Iā€™d only stopped in for grub on the way home after work. It was nice, 7.5 out of 10.

2 Likes

At work ineligible

The Corbett court is some goldmine Iā€™d say feeding roasters all day every day. Itā€™s a fucking kip too but my old man loves the place

5 Likes