The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Twas a tough call but itā€™s fair to say you nailed that adjudication.

Did he fuck. Brendan grace was working.

1 Like

In truth, maybe Iā€™m a little jaded from this very demanding responsibility, perhaps itā€™s time for a doley like Carter to take on the role. Heā€™ll have a void to fill after Saturday morningā€™s match and can afford to carry out the job on a full time basis.
The reality is that all adjudicator lives, unless they are cut off in midstream at a happy juncture, end in failure, because that is the nature of adjudicating and of human affairs.

If former adjudicators @farmerinthecity, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Thelinkwalsh feel itā€™s time for me to step down, then so be it.

1 Like

A bunch of fuckwits canā€™t drive our leader out.

3 Likes

Is it only back seat adjudicating if itā€™s a negative, most of the spots are back seated before the baldy lad gets around to them, this is worse than the snub for Tom Ryan in a centra with a green suit and a curranty cake.

Who is Tom Ryan?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve championed you from the start mate, and youā€™ve done a great job.

But adjudicators are only custodians, and the great adjudicators know exactly when the time is right to stand aside.

Iā€™m officially giving @Mullach_Ide my vote of confidence should this go to a poll.

Not a SPOT.

5 Likes

The King is back. Order has been restored. Tae in a mug for ya there @backinatracksuit

Great stuff

No one is trying to drive him out. Heā€™s bottled it in the face of some minor criticism. Maybe we should look at a KK poster for the role they generally donā€™t self combust after a brief period of glory

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown

Seconded

Thirded.
Brendan grace at a Brendan grace gig is not a spot.
I saw Wayne Rooney playing for man utd last season, but didnā€™t try and claim it.

4 Likes

Do they have a place to tie up horses outside?

You were magnificent

Best to go now and be a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

What a load of Bollox. Youā€™ve proved you can be a great adjudicator, now is the time to seize the reins for good. Think Putin , Chavez or Stalin. Ruling spots with an iron fist. Granting spots on a whim or depending on if youā€™d an itchy arse that day. Demanding that the next spot be an international sportsman or a foreign actor. The hordes are at the gates and youā€™ll go down in tfk history as an Enda Kenny or a Haughey. I know which one Iā€™d rather be.

Iā€™m going to allow the Wayne Rooney SPOT, as the cunt most certainly was not working last season, well done mate.

16 Likes

Being a Man Utd supporter from Tipp you are everything I despise but your adjudication on this thread is a joy to behold.

4 Likes

Canā€™t say fairer than that