The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

SPOT, well done.

SPOT, well done.

A first championship victory over Kilkenny in 58 years and a SPOT, well done.

4 Likes

Cop on and log the spots in a proper fashion.

Not a spot

It’s already been called a spot by the official adjudicator you prick.

1 Like

Not a spot.

@Rocko threadban for @ProjectX please.

Who: Kian/Cian from Westlife /the voice(the blonde lad with the big square head)
Where: Strolling along the prom in Strandhill in Sligo
When: yesterday evening about 6ish
What: Blockhead was with his missus and had (presumably) his young fella on his shoulders like a top top dad cc @backinatracksuit. Had a black bomber jacket and black pants and looked nothing like the international pop star he was, fair play to him.

We had just received bad news about the old lad a few years ago in Sligo General Hospital.

My sister left the room and passed Kian Egan outside. He stopped her and asked her if she was ok.

Not a bad sort.

12 Likes

Who: Paul Mannion
Famous for: Forward on all conquering Dublin GAA football team coming into a bit of form
When: Sunday 3:30pm
Where: People’s Park, Dun Laoghaire
Wearing: Grey t-shirt, black shorts, grey huaraches, sunglasses
Company: Tasty blonde
Other notes: Paul had just returned from a training weekend in Carton House and was sipping a bottle of water. He was enjoying the view in the park behind his partner’s back

Who: PJ Gallagher
Famous for: Comedian and radio DJ
When: Sunday 5pm
Where: The Forty Foot bar, Dun Laoghaire
Wearing: Sky blue Lyle & Scott v neck jumper, beige shorts and white Nikes
Company; Alone
Other notes: PJ was glued to the Munster hurling final on the one TV in the pub. He wasn’t drinking and declared to no one in particular ‘I love the bleedin hurling I dew’ as Conor McGrath fired in his goal. He has two vile black tattoos on the back of both calves.

2 Likes

Don’t you mean wetherspoons

Good Spot

Was it him that rode Jodie Marsh and didn’t she tell the press he loved an aul rim job ? Cc @Tassotti

SPOT, well done.

Paul Mannion is NOT a spot mate for reasons well documented.

PJ Gallagher, amazingly given his lack of talent, is a SPOT, well done.

Who: Tayto from into the west aka Ruaidhri Conroy.
Where: Cycling a bike at College Green just in front of trinity college.
When: 15.42 today.
What: RuaidhrĂ­ was going full pelt on what looked like an old enough but well loved bike. It brought back great memories of him flying round on the horse sending Benny Gleeson home with his tae in a mug back in the day. The newly laid Luas tracks posed him no difficulties at all.

1 Like

SPOT, well done.

It’s not a spot I know. But I’m in studio right now looking at Marty. My fucking hero!!

6 Likes

This guy

Kevin ‘Sure I wouldn’t know I’m from Donegal’ Sharkey

Other things that he is famous for: Ireland’s first ever black television presenter, decent painter
Where: Red Line Luas, Dublin 2 (Between George’s Dock and Abbey Street stops)
When: 1.45pm, 20th July 2017
Other notes: Kevin stood, just inside the door, and held on to the overhead grip things. He was in a position which would probably annoy you had the Luas being more full and you were trying to get on as he didn’t leave much room for people to go past him into the free space. He was well dressed, with a sharp shirt, beige chinos and light brown shoes. He carried a bag on his back.