The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Yes. It was out your neck of the woods.

Spotting Damien Dempsey outside of one of his gigs ?? Hardly a spot.

1 Like

Give me some initials. And an outline of his telephonic talent.

He was playing a gig in a shipping agents?

Now now mate, the gig wasn’t starting for hours, the Brendan Grace precedent will save me here.

I think you have been peddling falsehoods here mate.

www.dolans.ie/gigs-events-live-music-listings/2017/7/20/damien-dempsey

NOT a spot, celeb spotting privileges revoked for 2 weeks you creep.

5 Likes

This is gonna be tricky, is a performer always at work when he’s got a gig that night? I’d hate to lose this one now. :hushed:

Shit.

Why can’t lads be honest in their postings in here? Why must they continually try to pull the wool over your eyes?

There is no greater bit of cuntishness on TFK, than claiming a false celeb spot.

4 Likes

**[quote=“myboyblue, post:4174, topic:22114, full:true”]

There is no greater bit of cuntishness on TFK, than claiming a false celeb spot.
[/quote]

Mullocks Shipping Agents a complete red herring, shocking carry on tbh.

:joy: I was being honest with the forum,

He left a gap in the ditch a few weeks ago Harry this was the obvious outcome

2 Likes

Absolutely, I wouldn’t have dared attempt it here before Bottler was allowed in, probably would have mentioned it in the Limerick forum alright because Damo in Limerick is a SPOT, the forum should have accepted the dignified resignation that time.

1 Like

Absolutely no reason to act the bollox here though, he has sullied this fine thread with his sneaky behaviour.

2 weeks, get out of this thread.

3 Likes

Double it

I’ll take the punishment, to be honest I didn’t even know he was playing there last night, I was stopped at the junction and glanced over, we locked eyes for a second and I had to do a double take before I realised it was him.
I’m considering it a personal SPOT anyway and they can’t take that away from me, no they can’t take that away from me.

1 Like

A complete thread ban, Jesus that’s harsh.