The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Harsh but fair @backinafortnight

7 Likes

For fuck sake ā€¦ itā€™s shit like this that stopped me coming into this thread. Gowl.

Hopefully Robbie Keane will go out in malahide between now and early August to keep things ticking over,
Shit, sorry @Mullach_Ide Iā€™m still posting.

I donā€™t agree Harry im afraid. When musicians at their workplace have been allowed previously no reason not to submit them.

Youā€™re only making it worse for yourself.

That was absolutely disgusting. Mullockā€™s is a shipping agents, but itā€™s right next door to Dolanā€™s. He knew full well what he was at.

1 Like

This is up there with Macā€™s claim of having spotted two Leinster players in Dundrum, when in fact both of them were playing a match in France at the time.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Cuntish carry on.

No worries mate. You took him at face value, as is the spirit of this thread. Hard to believe someone would go to such lengths for what was a B list spot.

Reverse blueshirt

And the fact that most people you think are celebrities are dead over 1000 years

Live spot of Soft Cell keyboard maestro Dave Ball in a pub in Kennington.

In London on business and enjoying a couple of post-meeting pints and the 80ā€™s music legend just happens to be up along the counter from me. He hansnt aged well and has piled on the weight.

I just went for a slash there, I had a quick look around for Marc Almond before cautiously taking my Mickey out.

Cc @balbec

4 Likes

Must be a SPOT

Cc @Mullach_Ide

Ball is also (partially) responsible for this

https://youtu.be/FFvvLuomw0Y

1 Like

Hereā€™s a man who knows his music :clap:

SPOT, well done pal, excellent photographic evidence also.

2 Likes

A great spot from @Matty_Hislop, and superb and swift adjudication from the best in the business @Mullach_Ide

Great to see this thread running so smoothly

2 Likes

Iā€™m on fire guys.

Martin Oā€™Neill was on the same flight home as myself. He was seated in row 1 seat B on Aer Lingus 16:50 from Heathrow to Dublin.

Unfortunately I had just turned off my phone and was unable to get a sneaky pic of the Republic of Ireland gaffer.

1 Like

Great days for you pal. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Who: former minister for energy Eamon Ryan
Why: Because heā€™s desperate to get into this thread at the moment. Twice in two days heā€™s thrown his block in front of me. If he doesnā€™t get approved tonight Iā€™d worry for him.
Where/when: Yesterday lunchtime on wicklow St and then again today cycling towards town on the Dublin Bay cycle lane opposite st Annes Park.
What: wearing a suit yesterday and accompanied by a hottish minion type lady on wicklow St. By himself in a dirty looking raincoat and pedaling into a strong breeze today while NOT wearing a helmet.
AOB: Eamonn was the centre piece of a veritable catwalk of d-listers yesterday as Stephen Rea was about 20 yards ahead of him and Kevin Gildea(a horrendous stretching of the definition of comedian) was within sniffing distance of him. He looked like he was stalking him for Godā€™s sake.