The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Dunno really.

Thanks pal. Made my weekend to get a spot approved by the best adjudicator in town

2 Likes

You went for a cycle with him?

Yes

I spotted ex Fair City star Orlaith Rafter walking her dog in Ringsend Park this morning at around 11am. She’s a regular in the area and a friendly lady. I’m not sure what she’s working on since the halcyon days of playing Robin the mechanic, being Jimmy Doyle’s squeeze and succumbing to Paul’s charms.

This is the celeb spotting thread mate, not the cycling with a celeb thread. NOT a spot.

SPOT, well done.

I fucking spotted him waiting outside Costa in wilmslow first

Definitely would.

Live spot
MOM at the merries in Dingle

Obviously nobody told him you have to give the shoes back to reception before you leave the bowling alley

3 Likes

@Mullach_Ide can you remind me of the statute of limitations for spots? I had an absolute cracker from the night of the Leinster Football Final, but I completely forgot to post it.

7 day rule I’m afraid, post it up for the crack anyway.

NOT a spot, due to 2 week threadban incurred by spottee. A further 2 week sanction to run consecutively for not observing said threadban.

15 Likes

Oooooofffffffttttttt!

No matter what @backinhistackies says, this will really hurt.

1 Like

Who: French rugby player Mathieu Bastareaud
When: August 1st, 2017, circa 7:40pm
Where: Salthill Prom, Galway
Any other business: Mathieu was out walking. He passed me near the entrance to the diving board down at the Blackrock end of the prom. I looked back to check it was him and saw him gently kicking the wall before turning back the way he came. He was wearing an Olympique Marseille t-shirt and a pair of cargo shorts and runners.

NOT a spot.

6 Likes

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

I’m calling bullshit on this one @Sidney. I smell mischief.

2 Likes

Golf shoes I thought, strange choice of footwear alright, the poor fucker hasn’t a seconds piece to enjoy family time with his grandkids but he seemed to enjoy himself.