The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

He can post away all he likes, spots from him will be acknowledged again on August 8th 2018

10 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Never heard of him, not a spot

2 Likes

That was Alison, not Niamh. Unless Niamh also befell the same misfortune

1 Like

Apologies. I always confuse the two for some reason.

Easily done.

Who: Dave Brailsford
Famous for: inventing marginal gains, hiring asthmatics , losing Jiffy bags
Where: St Pancras international station
When: tonight @ 10:45
Other info: As I was walking up to the barriersi spotted Dave in front of me in the queue. He was wearing a Team Sky Jacket.He had obviously been at the Athletics this evening. He was having trouble using the Oyster card system and was clearly in a rush to catch the Piccadilly line. As he struggled to tap his card, someone beside him made a joke about him being ā€œthe boss and not used to slumming it.ā€ Brailsford is also not very tall.

1 Like

:smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s an insulin joke in there somewhere.

Deep in the bowels of London

1 Like

SPOT, well done.

Who: John Connors
Famous for: Actor (Love Hate and Cardboard Gangsters as notable work) and celebrity traveller
Where: Spinners Restaurant, Birr, Co. Offaly
When: Between 5pm and 6pm this evening
Attire: White Nike runners, black socks, black cotton tracksuit bottoms pulled up to his knees and a black t-shirt.
Other info: I was having dinner with Mrs. BeT when i noticed an older group of ladies and gentlemen sitting at a nearby table. Connors arrived and looked completely out of place in his chosen clothing. Having introduced himself to the table he sat at its head and perused the menu with another newcomer, running through the best ā€˜quickā€™ options with who i can only presume to be the restaurant manager. On a suggestion of fish and chips, Connors argued ā€œah but wouldnt you be better off just going to a chipper for thatā€. Having dismissed the restaurant manager he spoke with one of the ladies in the group and exclaimed ā€œah this menu is nearly too complicated, better off just getting a quick sandwich somewhereā€. Within a minute John had left the table and restaurant with 1 or 2 of his entourage, leaving about 6 of the original group in shock behind.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a SPOT, excellent earwigging also.

Once he felt the menu discriminated against him he was happy and fucked off.

2 Likes

Bizarre post and racist so post reported

Bizarre post

1 Like

He sounds like an uncivilised fucking animal.

Thanks man. I was very worried that John wouldnt be recognised as a celebrity with suitable status for this glorious thread but felt the need to tell my story.

Did I just read this correctly ? @Mullach_Ide allowed a tinker as a spot.

6 Likes

Mark Quigley
Ex millwall srfc and Patā€™s star
North strand
9.00 am today

2 Likes