The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Piss off dimwit

4 Likes

NOT a spot.

2 Likes

Who: Rory McIlroy
Where: Via Dei Martelli, Florence (Approx 50 paces from the Baptistry)
When: Monday, around 2pm
Notes: Rory was standing outside a cafe looking at his phone. I was absently wandering up the street when he looked up from his phone at me. I was slightly taken aback when I realised who it was and my glance lasted just a little longer than normal. He locked on to my gaze (we were perhaps three feet apart) which I think was an expectation from him that I would ask him for a selfie or something. I didn’t but I did look back towards him after going a little more up the street and saw that his wife had come out of a cafe and was showing him something on her phone. They looked like two tourists wondering what to do next. Rory was wearing jeans, a white t-shirt and a baseball cap. Erica was in some sort of leggings. My close brush with the man, raised my opinion of him by approximately 16% from its base level. I went back to my place and had a siesta which was interrupted slightly by what sounded like the removal of plasterboard in the room above mine.

14 Likes

:popcorn:

What’s your point here mac

1 Like

Very good attention to detail pal, he’s a CUNT, but he’s also a SPOT, well done.

2 Likes

Think it’s one of those occasions when @Mac lets a poster know he knows something about them without explicitly saying what it is.

1 Like

Odd

That the spot is made up, based on a photo @mac has access to also.

I thought he meant that Shannonsider was in the picture. i.e. That ss is the middle age woman in the red and white top sitting at the table.
It would explain a lot about Shannonsider.

Or that @Mac and @SHANNONSIDER have a mutual friend

Yeah @mac , what’s your point? Are you implying that you were there?

Yerra a load of us have that photo.

@Mac please answer the queries posted by your fellow TFKers

3 Likes

@Mac and @SHANNONSIDER are on holiday…together…

1 Like

@mac is banging @shannonsider’s missus and she is whatsapping him pics from their holidays?

1 Like

Mac = Shannonsider.

1 Like

@Mac doesn’t have the gumption to have another username.

1 Like

So he’s not @MAC_FOOKS_HIS_MOTHER?

2 Likes

@Fran please call around to @Mac’s apartment in Gorey and get an explanation