The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I have met @SHANNONSIDER and he is sound as pound.

Going by his online persona, I doubt very much @Mac is SS

2 Likes

I find this hard to believe.

very clear that @mac the desperate cunt has been snooping in @shannonsider social media accounts and its very clear @shannonsider is a desperately sad individual for posting that photo in the first place
no winners here, both sad bastards but @mac is as devious and as bent as they come but everyone knew that already

5 Likes

I’ll go check @SHANNONSIDER social media accounts and see if this is the case

I’ve also met @SHANNONSIDER and can confirm that he doesn’t have a big nose. Therefore he can’t be @Mac

3 Likes

I’ve met @Mac and can confirm that he is a total cunt.

2 Likes

Ive met @thedancingbaby and I love the big man

3 Likes

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

And I can confirm that I have met both @SHANNONSIDER and @thedancingbaby and they are distinct and separate individuals who share a love of racing and fine art.

1 Like

I think what we have gathered this morning is that we are all alright sorts on here bar @Mac

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

@SHANNONSIDER stared across the bar at me in Vicar Street at a Midlake gig we were both at. I had mentioned on here that I was going and I am kind of recognisable.

In response I tried a ballhop on here in relation to him and @TreatyStones was threatening to call the guards on me in relation to it.

3 Likes

People missing the very very obvious connection here.

Mac = MC-Iroy

1 Like

I played indoor soccer with SS once. He gets around

He has a very wavey approach to indoor soccer I believe

Which one of ye was minding the corner flags?

You can tell he played a lot of beach soccer

There were no former flags mate. It was indoor soccer

Any current flags?