The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Not a spot.

i know we are all missing @Mullach_Ide so much but i have to admit you are actually doing a fantastic job here

2 Likes

Stop tagging me you pock marked freak.

2 Likes

I reckon this is a weddings.ie trojan horse.

Took a trip to the National Stud at the weekend and spotted Hurricane Fly. He was wearing a bay coat and looked very happy in himself as he gambolled around the field.

8 Likes

Now there’s a celeb.

Great spot Matty

5 Likes

Ah here, that’s like walking into a famous artist’s exhibition and then logging the spot of said artist. Be a different story if he just bumped into Hurricane Fly on the road or spotted him in a field

Who’s The Hurrican fly ? A boxer

2 week ban from posting on this thread for insubordination

:astonished:

Mate, it’s @Fran , there’s no need for that.

Big time. Fran is harmless, shur he doesn’t know any better.

Not a celeb. Not even a dead racehorse FFS sake. Place gone to shit

I’d rather a retired racehorse at his home/workplace than a no Mark TD at a hurling match, @thedancingbaby is a breath of fresh air, a massive improvement

Fagan_ODowd really attracts them, some other cunt was crawling up his hole yesterday

Live spot: Just saw this lass in the IFSC.

Not a spot mate

2 Likes

If she sorted @Bandage with Coke for tomorrow night, then I think you can make an allowance surely?

In February, the court heard that Massey told a probation officer that two deals of cocaine had been placed in her trouser pocket by an unknown person without her knowledge.

Somebody tried to frame the poor girl.