The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Colm ?

2 Likes

Yeah. I hate apple.

No. Only a cunt would go there.

1 Like

Who: Brian Ormonde
Where: Tesco, Rathcoole
When: 15.00 hrs. Christmas Eve
Wearing: Blue jeans, navy jumper, greyish jacket, grey sued boots
With: Younger female, possibly younger sister
Why a celeb: TV personality popstar fuckwit
Other observations: i joined the queue a few spots behind Brian. He had picked up a bag of salt and vinegars doritos and added it to his basket which had a sizeable number of water bottles in it aswell…at the till, Brian made a burst for the off licence area and picked up a case of Canadian bear bottlea utterly confusing those behind him in the queue and fucking everything up. He was unwilling to use the self service queue. I got up soon after, made my purchases and fucked off…

Not a spot

1 Like

Not a spot

1 Like

Eh ??
It’s a spot buddy. A three star spot too.
A well known jockey, interaction, spotted by a forum favorite ( me), all the boxes are ticked.
Just give the spot and be done with it. I haven’t the time or interest in another coup right now.

Next

Try and be a professional here buddy.Its not my fault that you have an issue with Colm. Whatever he has done to you in the past had nothing to do with me. Award the spot and we’ll all move on.

Colm O’Donoghue is not a celebrity mate. Colm would even tell you that

Oooft!

Well he certainly said you weren’t a celebrity.

As long as the horse wins tomorrow i couldnt give 2 shits

Eh?

The packet was blue…i made assumptions…

This isn’t a thread for assumptions. Blue Doritos are the original flavour. The credibility of your whole post is in question now.

Keith Andrews, former international footballer and current TV pundit, Super Valu Sutton. A big athletic unit in a tracksuit bottoms and a puffy type jacket.

Not a spot

1 Like

Jimmy Barry Murphy, Gerry Thornley and John Mullane were all racing today. I didn’t spot any celebs racing though.

I’d imagine Mullane won easily enough did he?

14 Likes