The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

:ronnyroar:

Live spot.

Buff Egan. Cork to Dublin train. Eschewing the bright intercounty lights of multiple league games across the country Buff is on his way to croker for the junior and intermediate club hurling finals.

Buff is very well dressed in a casual type outfit that Id associate with a poster such as @Bandage. Slim fit jeans, just still too much of a roaster to go full on skinny. Fresh looking black addidas tackies. Windcheater. Buff looks like a very normal person going about his business.

Delighted to say the people of Cork are leaving him alone to enjoy his trip in peace.

1 Like

Not a spot

3 Likes

Watching his snapchat story doesn’t count as a live spot :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

Buff has his own thread. He’s definitely a spot

Who is he?

Tbf so does Padgh Teavoy

Tiger would definitely be a spot if anyone knew what he looked like

He have a head on him like a Spanish Omelette.

2 Likes

He has a nose on him like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

What? A normal one?

1 Like

Gerald Kean and Liz O’Donnell (at separate tables) in Dax.

Two right cunts. Giggsy and butty at dinner at fox in hale with extended families, many of whom looked like they were on day release from Mountjoy.
“Celebrating their matching divorces” opined my pal, who sort of knows them.
I also saw John hartson inspecting a building (single dwelling mcmansion) development on Prestbury Road in wilmslow two days ago. He was wearing a high vis vest, but no hat.

1 Like

That trumps my spot anyway.

Surprised Gerald is still going back after the mugging off Dax gave him a while back.

We had originally planned to meet in Dax restaurant, close to his office, but the opening hours didn’t quite fit his schedule so I inform the PR woman that we will have to pick an alternative venue.

She replies some time later to say that Gerald says “Dax will open for him”. So I put in a call and drop his name. Unfortunately, they won’t.

1 Like

Twas extremely underwhelming

You’ll never attain that level of spot when you move to Limerick.

Another :white_check_mark: in the Limerick box.

1 Like

No on both counts