The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

A self confessed wife beater.

A member of Ground staff just came over, shook his hand and called him a “legend”. I am guessing Richard Bruton would get a similar reaction in airports around the globe.

3 Likes

Or some midget

1 Like

You know where the door is

1 Like

An absolute jokeshop, one very long very poor in joke, who could have thought that there was a worse alternative to the last fella.
My offer stands, it’s time I gave something back.

@thedancingbaby???!!! It must be the leitrim in him.

1 Like

:astonished:

Christ, nearly forgot to post this one.

Spotted Wexford FC first team manager, Damo Locke, and former Wexford FC first team coach and opposition analyst and current Head of Football at Zayed Sports City, Andrew Foley, in Simon Lambert & Sons in Wexford on Saturday night.

No to both I’m afraid

If you want to give something back, how about your TFK membership?

2 Likes

How does one do that?

@thedancingbaby has been a revelation on here

1 Like

He’s had a bad few days capped off by this. He ridiculed a social media campaign to find someone who ended up being found tragically. He said Jake Carter had no chance of winning the Dancing show. If Folsom Blue doesn’t win the Irish National I’ve a feeling he might have to step away from the board for a while.

2 Likes

Ridiculed???

Not sure why I am bothering.

Damien Lewis. Actor famous for Billionaire and Homeland. On Dawson St. buying coffee

4 Likes

You made that up.

Never heard of him

Not a spot

3 Likes

He’s a ginger. Is that allowed?

Proper spot. Well done mate :clap:

1 Like

Great spot. Well done.

1 Like