The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Oh fuck it, she’s Paul Harringtons wife, yer man from Rock n Roll kids. Hardly a spot all the same.

1 Like

Marginal at best

Shes tidy enough though.

If Paul Mcgrath was not a spot then any spot giving here would expose a terrible vista

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpyQi3SEuuY

Mike Skinner would be a spot in my book.

Spot. Well done

Who:A leading part of many forum member’s Friday night viewing and posting Ryan “Tubs” Tubridy.

Where : Front row of Circle at Bord Gais Theatre for matinee performance of Matilda.

Other Notes : Tubridy was accompanied by teenage girls who I presume were a daughter or two and friends. An overweight man sat beside him. Some gobddaw tried to take a sly photo of him from the seat behind but left the flash on. Tubridy was momentarily annoyed before regaining his composure.

LOI winning manager and enemy of the forum John Caulfield in the Ballycolla service station last Thursday around 4:30pm. Was with an overweight man. Bought a coffee, went to the atm then frank said coffee with said overweight man. Was wearing his trademark suit, white shirt and no tie.

Spot. Well done

I can’t give that. Sorry

Who: Multi-All Ireland football winning manager and winner Jim Gavin
Where: Dawson Street, Dublin 2
When: Today. Lunchtime.
Weather: Sunny. Balmy 19 degrees.
Other Notes: Jim was wearing a blue suit and had a nice brown bag. Hair looked groomed. He walked with a purpose.

Dawson St is become a Mecca for spots worthy of celeb spotting journaling.

Stop taking the piss

3 Likes

Yer man from the bord gais insurance ads where the wife comes home to tell the kids they’re going to diiiiissssnice place. He’s here at a wedding in Dunmore east right now.

1 Like

No fucking way.

Great spot. Did you get to talk to him at all ?

2 Likes

Spotted Keith Barry and Rachel Allen at Abrakebabra in Drogheda last weekend

That’s not a spot you absolute clown, because
A) they’re complete no marks
B) they were on a promotional jaunt so were at work

Admins - ban this fool

3 Likes

Scitzo.

Barry - Not A Spot

Allen - Spot. Well done

Worth a post in the auld birds thread?