The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Thats a fair call. In fairness to Darcy, he was just going about his business and had no interaction with anyone or played on his cuntishness or celeb status.

I did overhear him talking to his TIpp born wife though about how theyā€™ll put those Limerick cunts back in their box and bate them out the gate by at least a point a man, but thatā€™s only fair hurling analysis from the cunt.

3 Likes

What did he say about the minor ??

Is hoping to get a look at young Kirby to see if he is a chip of the old block. Reckons the big turnover from last years squad though could be their undoing.

4 Likes

In fairness to him, Dā€™Arcy is well up on the hurling. The rotten little bastard.

This is the young fella thatā€™s in Dunkirk, I just watched it, good actor Iā€™d say,
Still no adjudication from the boss??

1 Like

I bumped into Deco Bishop from Fair City today. Deco is even smaller than he looks in Fair City. He was wearing an away Leicester jersey, jeans and a pair of Nike, while also chewing gum like a madman. we spoke briefly about the game and he seemed an alight sort.

1 Like

Not A Spot

2 Likes

no problem buddy, worth a try

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m here for mate. Thanks for taking the time to post

3 Likes

I just had dinner at the table next to former Irish football international Dominic Foley, I wouldnā€™t normally log a lower grade spot like that but my wife was a couple of years behind him in school in Charleville and made small talk with him for a couple of minutes. Seemed like a very nice fella.

When he vacated his table Iā€™m pretty sure that Blaithnaid Treacy and her fella took the same table but I wouldnā€™t swear to it,
Da Vincenzoā€™s in Limerick.

Foley - No.

Are you proposing Tracey ?

Iā€™m waiting for @TreatyStones mate but thanks for taking the time

Iā€™m not certain on Treacy, it looked an awful lot like her but the hair was straighter and shorter than Iā€™d have seen her in before

2 Likes

Mate cut to the chase. Are you proposing Tracey

Donā€™t worry about it mate

Iā€™d say @TreatyStones will give the soccer player as a spot.
Best of luck with it buddy.

1 Like

1997 Snooker World Champion Ken Doherty
Yesterday, approx 13.36
Dublin Airport Terminal 2 Egate no 4
Jacket, shirt, blue jeans and brown shoes.
Confident. Displayed a mastery of the E-Gate while others around him floundered. Had a facial expression I would call an ā€œalmost smileā€

3 Likes

@TreatyStones - is Glenda Gilson a spot?
I wouldnā€™t think so myself but my life partner called her a celeb upon spotting her earlier today.

2 Likes

Spot

1 Like

Ah sheā€™s a top class spot but Iā€™ll wait for @TreatyStones to give it the official thumbs up, is she still an impressive specimen in the flesh?

1 Like

If your boyfriend wants to get it verified, get him to post and Iā€™ll see what I can do

2 Likes