The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

OOOOFT

Looking well, but is with child.
She was seen in the vicinity of the Coombe Hospital. Mrs @caulifloweredneanderthal informs me that Glenda is expecting her first child. Approx 2pm today. With Mr Glenda. Wearing jeans and a jacket. Fairly stylish yet casual enough at the same time. Seemed in good spirits.

1 Like

Lovely, hopefully @TreatyStones will be kind to her.

Is @TreatyStones a midwife ?

3 Likes

He’s the celeb spot adjudicator anyway, I don’t know if he’s a midwife or not? Are you a midwife @TreatyStones?

You’re mixing him up with @thedancingbaby

Is he a midwife??

1 Like

Ched Evans in alderley edge. With heavily pregnant looking lady. Don’t know who she was. Ched sported a grey tracksuit and looked like he was off handbag snatching.
He’s very thin again.

He’s not

I was assured via PM that @treatystones is the new sheriff in town. However, 35 minutes have elapsed since my spot reporting and not a peep. On the other hand, @thedancingbaby is still hanging round like that old ex girlfriend who keeps calling around for a booty call months after a break up.

1 Like

I never ever thought I’d say this about anything but @TreatyStones has been a big disappointment recently on this thread, I think it’s time for a change

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - @Mullach_Ide was the best there ever was and ever will be when it comes to celeb spot adjudicating (no disrespect to other holders of the prestigious mantle)

The worse thing is the cunt is online and all, posting on other threads

cc @TreatyStones you West Limerick bollix

The same fella who imposed a thread ban for innocently posting a spot of a world famous singer songwriter in the general vicinity of a music venue about 6 hours before any gig was to take place? He was a tosser

Pal, DD is not world famous, and I think I’m the one who might have called you up on that one. Rules are rules :rofl:

It was a disgrace, not that I’m bitter.
The spot was late afternoon, I had no idea he was gigging around the corner later that night, not that I’m bitter like

Would you two lightweights ever take your inane tittle tattle and shove it up your fucking holes

8 Likes

:rollseyes:
Heavyweight alert

1 Like

Beautiful woman. She’s old enough to be expecting her first. Would she be 36-37 or thereabouts?

I’d say your bang on there