The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Clifford = :laughing:

Shanley = Spot. Well done

Not A Spot

Clifford never had a chance under this regime

You’re not being assaulted at all. I just thought you’d appreciate the bad pun.

I spotted him yesterday in Kildare village, think he was coming out of the Hugo Boss (Nazi) shop
My god he looks like an awful yoke, the fucking state of the ears on him and the hair stuck to his head like Bobby Charlton at his worst

Live spot of current RTE Washington correspondent Brian O’Donovan in Base Entertainment centre between Celbridge and Maynooth.

He is part of a large party and is greeting everyone as enthusiastically as he gives his news reports. He is underdressed for the weather conditions.

No

1 Like

Fair enough.

2 Likes

Just spotted Conor McGregor coming out of the Long Hall. He was with four other buff heads, dressed casually in jeans and tshirt. All four of the party were carrying luggage and suitcases. He was actually blocking the street slightly for i grunted at him to move out of my way. Two of the party got into a black jeep, while Conor and his driver got into a blacked out merc, both cars were parked illegally on the busy street. Conor appeared slightly stressed or maybe in a haze after downing one of the best pints in Dublin.

You should have buried him

McGregor plus four is five.

2 Likes

I didn’t think the Long Hall let in Crumlin riff raff.

1 Like

Didn’t have my calculator with me.

Not A Spot

1 Like

:popcorn:

After his heavy night at the Stones I feel another few weekends of madness coming his way after doing the Conor jr 1st birthday party duties.

What? Ireland’s biggest superstar? Thought we’d be locking the thread.

Who: Aidan Gillen
When: just there a while ago
Where: on the Cill Airne (it’s a bar on a boat)
Wearing: a worn leather jacket with a collar up, his hair was quite messy and cool in an actor sort of way

The Long Hall is only a wank of a pub

Why’s that?