The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I tend to agree mainly due to the lack of photographic evidence. Sitting beside Jimmy on a flight, having all that chat & no photo?
And yes, Dodgy could crop his face out.

Jimmy would have obliged, I was in his company doing lines one night many moons ago ( I wasn’t doing lines ).

2 Likes

You have to take a gentleman at his word.

Here you go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ever gone there mate?

Ah yes,

Not with a barge pole would I, they are vile.
Have you?

No - can’t say I have.

Cheers mate.

Hope you have a great weekend bro

Cheers pal.

It’s mad how a stranger on the INTERNET giving a celeb spot drives the Cork weirdos demented.

Big Chelsea fan is jimmy, he has been impressed by Sarri since he took over. He was quick to point out though “I was Chelsea long before the take over.”

6 Likes

I spent a all nighter playing pool with him 23 years ago in Zans in Tooting. He was a awful man for the personal back then. Anything went in that place

1 Like

Jimmy is a gentleman. An awful nice fella

4 Likes

That beats the shite out of the frame I played with Ken Doherty in Jason’s in ranelagh back in the late 90s :smiley:

1 Like

I have great time for Jimmy

1 Like

Boo fucking hoo,
Don’t forget to have a wash or the hookers won’t even touch you on the mainland, you can always have that wank if you can put the Cark lookalike out of your head

You are a teacher.

You are responsible for raising the youth of today. You should be showing leadership.

Your language is absolutely appalling and reprehensible. Making a holy show of yourself and I urge you to desist from your vile behaviour.

TFK is only a bit of craic to let off some steam. Your behaviour is most unbecoming.

Accusing strangers on the INTERNET of being disrespectful to women/paying for sexual relations is just downright crude. Cop on.

4 Likes

@backinatracksuit has gone very edgy since that Nelly concert last week.

7 Likes

What Stage is this??

Are you actually weeping while typing that :laughing:

1 Like

I’m in a zen like calm, mate.

You are as rattled as Darragh Fitzgibbon with 7 minutes to go last July.

He’s probably still prancing around langerland with an elastoplast on the side of his face