The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

God bless Jimmy.

1 Like

Who: Future assistant manager of the Republic Of Ireland Robbie Keane.
Where: Malahide Cafe, Malahide
Details: Robbie looked fit and healthy as he emerged from either the kitchen/jacks of this establishment as I went towards the till. On my way back he had taken/retaken his seat at a small single table along the wall and was deep in conversation with his male companion. ā€˜Good luck with the new gig Robbieā€™ says I as I left. ā€˜Cheers, thanksā€™, was his response. Hopefully he remains this calm and affable in his new role.

P.S. Iā€™m not suggesting Robbie was ā€˜doing a @Funtimeā€™ and is now currently working from a cafe.

2 Likes

@glasagusban can I get some service here??? If this was a post about gambling tips youā€™d have been on it like a junkie on a yop.

:speak_no_evil:

cc @thedancingbaby or @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Robbie Keane in terms of celebrity status is a top tier spot. However, he lives in malahide. You canā€™t follow people around to their houses or cafes outside their houses and claim to spot them. Not a spot.

1 Like

You sound just like the Gardai.

1 Like

Enough is Enough.

Ridiculous assessment. As you know, I donā€™t live in Malahide and am too busy to be stalking people. I leave that to the likes of @Fagan_ODowd Youā€™re letting personal feelings get in the way and trying to be too smart. In these circumstances I feel I have no option but to award myself the spot pending approval by @thedancingbaby.

1 Like

Not a spot due to a false description.

Whilst he may be assistant manager at some point in the future, his current position is future coach of Ireland.

Therefore, it is with great disappointment that I say @Juhniallio NOT A SPOT.

1 Like

Who: Brian Kennedy
Famous for: Irish singer, entrant in the Eurovision a while back
When: Earlier this week
Where: St Jamesā€™s Hospital, Dublin
Other notes: Poor Brian looked quite shook which is to be expected following his recent cancer diagnosis. He was dressed in a long coat and looked disheveled in terms of hair and stubble.

Is it not current coach of Ireland?

No. He hasnā€™t taken one coaching session with Ireland afaik

For the love of God

1 Like

Decision accepted with grace and also a degree of determination for my future spots. Well adjudicated.

1 Like

His contract has begun

Live spot of Robert Ballagh after getting on the Luas at Smithfield. Heā€™s standing beside a lady guard who is holding a sniffer dog. Hopefully Robert has nothing questionable on him.

1 Like

Iā€™m still finding it hard to fathom that ā€œNellyā€ is a chap.

Who: John Hartson
Famous for: Celtic football legend and now football pundit
When: 15mins ago
Where: London
Other notes: I shook BBJā€™s hand and we exchanged a few words, he was heading for lunch with a friend, assuming heā€™s in London to cover champions league and europa league games this week.

1 Like

Never heard of him, but a quick google tells me he draws paintings of maps and stamps.