The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I guess you can say he lives in Malahide but he is new money so lets not state that again?

1 Like

Terrible morning for you Farmer. Not A Spot

Great spot Ray. Well done and congratulations

1 Like

Looking forward to the tweet from Robbie Keane to confirm this meeting . Maybe something like ‘was minding my own business in a malahide cafe when a lad who was stocking the vending machine came over and started harassing me about my new position in the Irish setup, he looked like he was a right of centre Labour Party type with a weakness for gambling ‘

13 Likes

At least he didn’t invite him for a midnight swim.

5 Likes

Keane lives in malahide you amadán. Do you want me to be handing out spots any time anyone visits malahide? You’ll find I have awarded a spot for Robbie Keane in the past but it is well established that spots are not awarded where the location is in the vicinity of the celebrity’s home or work.

Not a spot as it fails the never heard of him test. A sad indictment on today’s celebrity culture.

A spot.

1 Like

lads this dual adjudicator situation needs resolving.

It’s not very flattering for all involved

Spots near a celebrities home were never an issue? Celebs at work is alright

2 Likes

A once great poster is reducing himself to @carryharry levels of foolishness with the backseat adjudicating. Sad to see.

WTF?

Barbarians at the gates.

Robbie has just announced his retirement as a professional footballer.

Thought he did that when he went to America.

1 Like

And grant carte blanche to the likes of Fagan and @Juhniallio and anyone else that doesn’t have a real job to go prowling around celebrities homes at all hours and then demanding adjudication on their spots? Are you mad?

At least @thedancingbaby made a valid case for not awarding the spot.

Spot last night at the RDS Spider Web Awards.

Newstalk’s Norah Casey; Deeply engrossed in what looked like serious conversation with various digital morketing types. Foot tapping to the shit hipster DJ as well.

Mark Little: Gave an auld cliched hackneyed speech of why Dublin was such a great bla bla bla zzzzz

Mike Ross: Ex rubby jock at the bar, looking serious and sober.

No no and no, Christ above.

14 Likes

You attended a end of year awards bunfight and had to endure a night of cunts giving self congratulatory speeches. Not spots.

2 Likes