The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Absolutely the correct call there. The ā€œChrist aboveā€ has terrific potential and may become a fixture.

2 Likes

Spot 1: Tommy Martin, Harcourt street, about an hour ago. Tommy hits the sunbeds by the looks of things.

Spot 2: Richard Bruton, Art of Coffee, Adelaide Road, about half an hour ago.

No and no.

4 Likes

Fair enough.

fair play to you horse

take it like a man and not like the whining cunts who cry about not being award a spot

Yerra, I knew in my heart of hearts they wouldnā€™t cut the mustard. Hence the scant detail.

Double spot

Kevin Dundon in M&S Douglas shopping centre, around 90 mins ago. Eh, shouldnā€™t you be in Super Valu, mate??

quickly followed by

Ex Eire football international Damien Delaney, Starbucks, Douglas shopping centre. I asked Ms Locke to head home with our Poppet as I went and spoke with Damien. Donā€™t know the chap but had listened to the Second Captains podcast where he read and reviewed Eamon Dunphys icon book ā€œOnly a gameā€ and then did their live show the other week. Lovely chap, spoke about the book, his reactions to reading it, some chat about babies as he had his small fella with him, I recommend the Sunderland series on Netflix and we spoke about Jonny Williams that heā€™s a top top player.
Damien is an alright sort.

1 Like

You could be in trouble here mate

that one of the limerick gangsters?

1 Like

Seems like you had a lovely chat.

Theyā€™d be all locked up and also would simply be described as filthy bastards

We really did. Nice guy, no airs or graces about him

Iā€™d say he was in dread of you.

Oh fuck.
Iā€™d delete that if I were you :hushed::face_with_hand_over_mouth::anguished::open_mouth:

Peter Casey
Just off Grafton Street around 3.30 today.
Very polite and extremely nice but stumbled over his words and I donā€™t think he was pissed.

I had just stopped pushing the small lad in the buggy (not running cc @Mac ) and waiting for the Mrs and the bigger lad strolling behind.

I said, goodman Peter and he stopped and said hello to me and the little fella and we had a quick chat. The Mrs had caught up and he said hello to her and the other wee lad.

I asked was he running for FF and he said no he was only having a laugh but will run as Independent.

I said fair play, you were the only one who spoke your mind, he said he didnā€™t click with Dublin people but country people knew where he was coming from. He said the diaspora is ignored and thatā€™s a failure of Ireland. I agreed.

He wished us all a Happy Christmas and we headed off to find new shoes for the eldest lad.

25 Likes

Jesus, that is a beautiful story. God bless you.

1 Like

No and no.

I kinda felt I was there with you. A lovely little anecdote.

5 Likes

Christ above. No mark politicians are not spots. No mark failed politicians are therefore also not spots.

1 Like

If you donā€™t mind Iā€™ll hang on til @thedancingbaby adjudicates

4 Likes