The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Has there been a more marquee spot in 2018 than this one? Iā€™m struggling to think of one.

1 Like

Adjudications are final.

3 Likes

Thats a spot.

1 Like

Spot.

You were missed tonight mate.

Merry Christmas to you and yours

1 Like

Future dictator of the country is surely a spot

Iā€™ll cut the alabaster snowflake face off ya.

2 Likes

donā€™t be such a Muldoon mate

Youā€™re done around here.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the fucking end of this now thankfully.

1 Like

Reacharound gang fucking the toys out of the pram now :rofl:

Ah stop.

A tv personality who turned his hand at winding up the whole Country with a Presidential bid & heā€™s not a Celebrity Spot?
He owned the Media for 2 months you wanker.

Itā€™s a spot and a good one at that

1 Like

So itā€™s official.

Can we do something about the backseat adjudication?

Keep up the good work @glasagusban, some lad who threw his toys out of the pram and quit for a few months hasnā€™t the stomach for the role, reacharounders looking for handy spots on tap :rofl:

I was having a pint in Toners about 3 weeks ago and Noel Grealish and Denis Naughton were at the bar just inside the door. I was standing with a colleague at the bar and Denis got two pints just before me and the barman waved they were on the house, I said to Denis, I should have got you to get mine, he replied; sure I canā€™t afford them with all the dinners Iā€™m buying! ā€¦I thought it very funny.

They were then joined by Clare Daly and Mick who squeezed beside us. They were dressed like hobos. I went for a piss and when I came back my colleague was talking to Grealish. I ended up beside Clare Daly who is quite friendly. Mick couldnā€™t give two fucks and doesnā€™t play the politician game whatsoever. They had two quick whiskeys and headed off.

I ran into Denis the next day at the law library and he said hello and smiled.

I didnā€™t bother posting the spots, there was a vote on in the Dail that night and they were on a break from their ā€˜workā€™.

I thought Peter Casey was a tad different though.

7 Likes

Following representations made to me by senior and respected people on this board, and if @thedancingbaby has no objections, Iā€™m willing to accept the position of celebrity spotting adjudicator.

1 Like

Your judgement was spot on.
Casey is a spot and is never have entertained the others.

3 Likes

42jU

1 Like

Does this mean Samuel L. Jackson is a spot?

I agree. Casey is not a spot. Peter fucking Casey.