The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Good luck to him. I always liked him as a hurler and apparently he’s a grand lad in real life as well. She is a cracker.

Aidan Ryan, referee and FG apologist.

There was some amount of A Listers on the Aer Lingus flight from Bristol to Dublin last night.

You’ve a lovely way of painting a scene. I felt like I was there with you.

1 Like

Who: @Piles_Hussain
Where: Callan bypass
When: 14:27 today
Mood: Determined
Notes: Piles has indeed lost a fair bit of weight

10 Likes

I’m trying to sweat a cold out of me at the moment. Doubt I’ll be drinking in the town this evening but not out of the question either. Your ould boy was in before christmas to my ould pair, he’s flying so he is.

2 Likes

Double post

Funny man with the jokes, I like you.

This is not a spot.

The sword has swung.

5 Likes

A lovely post, not a spot.

1 Like

Who: COTY finalist Des Cahill
Where: WH Smith, Dublin Airport Terminal 2
When:12:36 today
Mood: Unsure, absent minded
Wearing; black adidas raincoat that obviously belongs to a much bigger man.
Notes: Des was on the mother and father of aimless wanders as he ambled through WH Smith’s, not really looking at anything. Found himself accidently in the queue for the self service machines at one stage before making his apologies and wandering off. Slowly. By God that man moves slowly.

8 Likes

Congratulations, the great man is a spot.

The sword has swung.

Good presentation and detail on the post. It appears that you followed Des around for quite a while, which is a bit unsettling. In general RTÉ presenters are not celebrities and so spots can’t be awarded, this is the situation in this case. Not a spot.

1 Like

That’s enough of that now, thank you.

Des Cahill a spot. Fucksake

I’m no fan of that prick, but Des is extremely well known, sadly a spot.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: A cunt of a spot

1 Like

Green&white is a cunt of an adjudicator. There, I said it

Who: Ireland’s most famous sommelier Tom Doorley
Where: Benburb St Dublin 7

Tom was casually shooting the breeze on the street to a male acquaintance/companion. I somehow doubt that Tom was in the one of Ireland’s most notorious red light districts engaging the services of a lady of the oldest profession.
As he was in the street and not a restaurant, he was not working at the time. He possibly was about to or after completing a meal in one of Wuff or Fish Shop, both pretentious type places in the area.

No, and get out of my sight.

The sword has swung.

1 Like

it’s not like you to be using such base language Mr Locke. How very unprotestant of you

@bandage can we sort this out please.