The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

What’s up?

You’ve been banned from this thread. Take heed.

4 Likes

The sword has swung.

1 Like

The Brexit thread is atin’ up the bandwidth. Hence Glas’ posts only stick sporadically.
Get a tech guy like @Horsebox to have a look.

5 attempts later…

1 Like

Live spot

Ex Waterford hurling star Paul Flynn doing some business with two older balder men at the Midway Service area, Portlaoise. Paul is wearing a burgundy sweater, kakai pants and roaster brown comfortable shoes. He has a Helly Hansen black rain coat draped on the back of his chair. He’s the only one of the theee without a Think Pad but does have his A4 2019 diary at hand to take notes. “Flynner” uses an iPhone 6 which he texts using his right index finger, again, roadterish behaviour.

That’s a spot.

1 Like

An A4 diary and an iPhone 6?

That man needs Samsung Galaxy and stylus.

My apologies, I was out hunting

That is no spot

The sword has swung

2 Likes

Brian Eno, Sounds of the Universe Record Shop, Soho. Brian was browsing through the records.

6 Likes

Spot awarded. Five star. The highest profile spot of my adjudicating career in fact. Well done Fagan for getting this once great thread back on track. However, I would have expected you to prowl around for a while longer and give us an update on what he bought or was browsing.

I thought he should be granted a bit of privacy.

Sounds to me like he was working :smirk:

Decent spot. Well done on not pestering the man.

The sword has swung

1 Like

As good as my spot of Daniel Lanois window shopping on Grafton St a few years ago?

Pat Gilroy coming out of Qpark Marlborough St.

Liadh ni Riada walking along O Connell St Dublin 1.

No and no.

Grand so.

No. I’m surprised at you.

The sword has swung.

Who : Kevin Doyle - former Irish International Footballer
Where : Punchestown Event Centre right now
Attire : Casual, blue chinos, hoodie, Bodywarmer jackets, Adidas hoppers and what looked like an Aston Villa beanie hat with one of those bobbles that @Smark likes.

Kevin was wandering around the Arena taking in all the Machinery on display with two other friends. One looks to be his father. Wouldn’t have had Kevin down as the Farmer / Construction type.
Kevin was fairly inconspicuous looking so he wasn’t being bothered at all by some of the cunting school kids knocking around.