The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

:fearful:

Would Gerry Gannon be a Spot?

He has grown enormously in stature in the intervening period.

5 Likes

Boom!!

1 Like

Who: Steve ā€œStanā€ Staunton
When : Today from 2:30pm-5pm
Where: St Anneā€™s Parish Centre,Digbeth Birmingham

Steve was attending the reception for President Higgins in Digbeth today. He was accompanied by 2 others who I didnā€™t recognise but I think one was his son. When I arrived at 2:30pm Stan had taken his seat and was watching a film produced by Birmingham Irish Association (BIA)about the Irish in Birmingham. The sound wasnā€™t good so he was just focusing on the visuals. He had a grumpy demeanour and didnā€™t look like he wanted to be there. Around 3pm he disappeared with his two colleagues. He reappeared and took his seat just before President Higgins took the stage. I suspected he was meeting the president along with others who took their seats at the same time. This was confirmed when Michael D made reference to the former international in his speech. I am not sure if he was invited by the BIA or requested to be in attendence but he sat through the speeches with the demeanour of a man who just realised he was a better player than he was a manager.

Who: Liverpool leg-end Ian Rush
Where: Dublin airport, terminal 2, departures
When: 8pm today.

Mr Rush was wearing an expensive looking white shirt and black trousers as he wandered around the departures lounge for a bit before sitting down in the Slaney bar for a drink (glass of white wine) with his impressively hot girl friend (think of the better ā€œAuld Birds You Would Shagā€ ladies as a yardstick).

That the Cark wan?

She looks more milfy in real life but I think thatā€™s her.

Shes 35 max and you want to put her in the auld birds you would shag thread??

Heā€™s probably 16.

:grinning::ok_hand:

1 Like

Fuck it she looks older than that in person. Like still hot but an older type of hot.

1 Like

Ian Rush, classic 80s type ā€œbirdā€. I suppose you can take the man out of the 80sā€¦

Thatā€™s a quality spot and fine notes. This thread is making a bit of a return to form of late. Well done to all concerned.

Ian Rush was in Dublin in his day job as Liverpool FC Ambasador to promote the Sean Cox benefit match at an Aviva Stadium media event.

Ergo, not a spot.

3 Likes

Correct

1 Like

Itā€™s incorrect rulings like that which got you the road in the first place.

2 Likes

Oooooft. @bandage is taking down @glasagusban at every opportunity. Itā€™s like how John Delaney toyed with Fran Rooney before knifing him in the back front and sides before taking the big job for himself.

Rushy is always a spot. Same as The Dow.

is the match on in terminal 2 of Dublin Airport?