The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

He’s online right now, he’s like a puppet on a string :grinning:

Seems a lot of chaps on here are obsessed with me.

4 Likes

You’re box office

1 Like

You’re hypocrisy needs to be mentioned

What hypocrisy? It seems like teacher apologists organised a meeting in the war room this morning and settled on a smear campaign against me because they couldn’t debate the points I put to them.

Seems you’ve had a productive day off anyway.

In fairness Cicero, the centre piece of your argument is a report that incorrectly reports numbers

You’ve fairly buried that one. Its a bit hard to argue with a moving target.

You could do with improving your English grammar on your week off

1 Like

That one was autocorrect,

You claim that teachers are stealing a living, yet you spend your working day on an online forum, hypocrisy

My claim is that teachers are overpaid and underworked at the tax payer’s expense. I think when we have someone like you, on here, today, spreading falsehoods and getting your past and present participles mixed up, then it bodes badly for the children and for the tax payer.

A lot of talk about nothing there mate, you’ve been on a forum all day, have you told your boss that that’s what you do?

A lot of talk there about the tax payer footing the bill for employing a guy (you) with poor grammar and a penchant for spreading falsehoods to educate children. You’ve spent today camped out in front of your computer waiting for my every movement , was it worthwhile?

Both are of spot standard, location and detail needed before spots can be awarded.

Exposing hypocrisy is a serious business, even if teachers are indeed overpaid and underworked you’ll find that they won’t be on their phones all day, like you.

You’re speculating again, mate. It’s not been a great day for your brand.

OK mate, my work is done,
You’ve spent a workday logging on to TFK every few minutes afraid to post because you wanted us to think you were working, :smile: the same fella who spends his days moaning about other workers handy jobs :rofl:

1 Like

So showing yourself up as incompetent, obsessive and disingenuous and doing it all for nothing was worth it?

1 Like

Does murder accused Patrick Quirke count as a spot @glasagusban ? Live spot on the 16:25 Heston to Limerick train. I’d imagine he will alight at the Junction.

That’s a great spot.

1 Like

He has the demeanour of a man who knows victory is within his grasp

3 Likes