The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Celebrity murder accused? It’s a bit too niche I think, and i don’t think this chap has a broad enough recognisably factor or star presence to qualify as a spot. Not a spot.

Fair call

OkAlmost live spot:

Who: Keith lally
Famous for: spokesperson and talisman for the lally family from Baldoyle, semi finalists in this years ‘irelands fittest family ‘ - the successful family viewing franchise
Activity: Keith likes to unwind from celebrity engagements and local post delivery by playing by for Baldoyle FC in the aul premier league .
Demeanor: lally was somewhat crestfallen to be left as an unused substitute having previously been a regular name on the team sheet. However he is aware of his obligations as a well known player and inspiration to the local youth and warned up with a vigor and intensity that underscored the views of many that had his mother given birth a year or 2 earlier to the Lally brothers, they would have contested the fittest family final . Older the mother = shitter the team performance .
Other factors : expect a terse phone call from grange hardware marketng Dept to the clubs management tomorrow. Lallys ‘boy next door ‘ image was central to their decision to sponsor Baldoyle and they won’t like the decision to rest the brand asset

3 Likes

Thats a spot

1 Like

Who: Paul Gogarty
Famous for: ‘Fuck you Deputy Stagg!!’ One of the most memorable parliamentary moments in Irish history
Where and when: Lucan village this morning
Other notes: Gogarty was dressed in running gear and was engaging in conversation with what seemed to be randomers. There was a lot of laughing and smiling going on so I assume it was good natured.

Nope.

Who: Trevor Welch
Where and when: Paddy Powers in Cork City. About 5 minutes ago.

Trevor was in good spirits engaging in small talk with the other punters in the bookies. He was cheering on his bets on the dags and Wolverhampton like any other degenerate gambler.

2 Likes

Trevor is a grand chap, well got around Cork. He joined in a game of soccer we had in Cantys field around 93 or 94 half cut and commentated through the whole thing ‘Cantonaaaaaaa’
A proper Cark weirdo, one of our own.

SPOT

1 Like

A right painful cunt.

What about Trevor Welch?

13 Likes

Spot.

Burn.

I spotted RTÉ personality and Sindo lackey / Life Magazine editor Brendan O’Connor walking through the IFSC last Friday morning at c.9.05am.

He was no doubt power walking his way towards Sindo HQ on Talbot Street to pour over Barry Egan’s copy for the weekend edition.

Brendan was wearing jeans and a trench coat type thing, and also had sunglasses on. He’s a gangly and very skinny fellow these days and far removed from the portly character of 20 years ago on Don’t Feed The Gondolas.

Brendan takes and drops his Dublin bike from the stand in front of your old gaff, mate.

Just fyi.

1 Like

Not a spot. Have you not posted him before? Multiple times even.

See my post above. Bandage has been phoning it in for a while now. Didn’t want to be the one to point it out but I can’t sit on my hands any longer.

1 Like

I wonder what has him so skinny

A former TFK COTY champion is always a SPOT pal. Somebody needs to step in and take the reins on this thread, that despicable cunt @thedancingbaby really made a fuck of things.
I wonder would @Father_Flash be interested in doing a bit of adjudicating?

3 Likes

No

The sword has swung

2 Likes

Yes

The sword has swung

1 Like