The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Taking the M9 to Kilkenny from Waterford is still adding a good bit to his journey. The most direct route is Waterford --> Clonmel --> Limerick. He probably wanted to avoid Tipp Town in fairness

Not a spot.

1 Like

That’s a spot.

Yes

The sword has swung

3 Likes

Yes

The sword has swung

1 Like

No

The sword has swung

Christ above

Your mickey has swung and it’s quite an underwhelming proposition.

I am the fire that burns against cold

1 Like

Would Pat Cox be a spot?

Was he involved in anything nefarious

No

I don’t engage in hypothetical adjudications. But you are aware that no mark politicians are not spots.

Donners has made a seamless transition into kids TV.

The make up may not sit overly well on that strange head of his but he’s a complete professional and the kids love him.

1 Like

A top top bloke given his previous misdemeanours.

I think the input in his PR machine by @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has been the key here truth told. Experience has proved vital.

1 Like

I was out in the car there earlier when who did I see at the junction of Summerhill and the NCR only journalist and author John Waters speeding through the junction coming from the NCR and turning left into Ballybough driving a rust metallic colored Ford C Max. John had a determined look on his face and looked like a man who had thought up another vital piece of polemic and was rushing back to his computer to commit it to writing.

Either that or he was bursting for a shite.

5 Likes

One of Limericks finest sons John O’Shea (the GOAL one) was enjoying himself in Kelly’s Hotel in Rosslare this weekend. He was in jovial spirits for a man who paid himself a substantial amount of money while running a charity. He wasn’t shy with his loud opinions on some of our current government and some prominent journalists on the Denis O’Brien payroll.

2 Likes

John is a dublin born Kerryman . I sat beside him one day in croker at a hurling match and he fairly likes the sound of his own voice

Agree. John is an awful bag of wind.

John is reputed to be a cunt.