The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Not a spot.

1 Like

Hope youā€™re all doing well Ray, and yer man in Limerick has settled in ok

2 Likes

The sister bumped into World Champion Remco Evenepoel on a cycling holiday she is on down in Spain yesterday. She said he was a very nice chap. That would have been a spot.

2 Likes

Live Spot: Mattress Mick in Brooksā€™ Cafe, St Brigidā€™s Road, Artane .

Heā€™s at the counter ordering a take away Brooksā€™ special wrap. He does want salad on the side. Heā€™s got a nice, friendly manner asking staff how theyā€™re keeping. Heā€™s just telling them heā€™ll take a seat outside in the fresh air while heā€™s waiting for his order. Heā€™s wearing dark slacks, a blue open neck shirt & a black leather jacket.

5 Likes

A great spot. Heā€™s doing altitude training there before the Giro. A confident young man.

Spot

1 Like

Additional Notes:

Mattress Mick re entered the premises with a female companion and told staff that heā€™d have his order at the table outside rather than in a take-away container. His companion ordered something to eat too and they both ordered coffees. They were enjoying their lunch when I left at c.13.50.

That added nothing to the spot in fairness.

3 Likes

Gameā€™s gone.

Mattress fucking Mick is what passes as a celeb now.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks cauli! Pov is doing great. Mary Immaculate have been great. He will return here next month. Hope all is well with you.

2 Likes

Mattress Mick has always been and as long as I am adjudicator will always be a spot.

4 Likes

I was there over Easter doing work for a few days and it was only afterwards I thought of him and said I should have met for a tea (or a pint) but great to hear all is well with him. Itā€™s probably a good college in that sense in that itā€™s quite welcoming

1 Like

As a great man once said:

Fall in.

Unbelievable LIVE FOLLOW UP SPOT.

I was just walking on Pearse St past the Trinity College Biomedical Sciences building when who did I spot emerging from The Pig & Heifer up ahead only the bold MicheƔl Lehane? He was wearing a dark suit & tie & white shirt, & was carrying a takeaway coffee & what seemed to be roll or sub wrapped in the shop branded paper. I continued walking towards Grand Canal Dock & he made his way back in the direction of the city centre. His facial expression was sheepish.

In honour of the greatest spot in the history of the forum Iā€™ve put together a little bill murray compendinium (@carryharry )

2 Likes

I gave it a like the first time. Youā€™ve a brass neck on you inflicting this on us again.
Like awarded again for sheer brazenness.

1 Like

Iā€™d have given it a like myself only that tyrant rocko has barred me from liking my own posts

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 2).