The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Kilkenny captain Mark Bergin. Section G of the New Stand in Nolan Park. About three rows in front of me. Mark was attired in a blue anorak.

NOT a spot, cop onto yourself.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a spot!

The GAA isnā€™t pro, so he wasnā€™t at work.

Iā€™ve adjudicated on this matter already. NOT a spot.

1 Like

Who Philip Mahony
Famous for. Waterford wing back
Where Ardkeen Stores coffee dock
When About an hour ago
Wearing Waterford top with his initials tracksuit bottoms sneakers
Other notes. Philip ordered a small Americano not too much water. Though behind me in the queue Philip was served before me. I was not put out by this.

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

NOT a spot, strike 2 Fagan.

Donā€™t mind that auld cunt @Mullach_Ide, heā€™s only trying to get banned before todayā€™s showdown, he goes missing after Waterford get beaten. Sure he was gone for a month after their 21 point spanking last year.

1 Like

:joy:

At least you have a sense of humour

Not a spot.

By the way, I did see a 171 van (not in Wexford) completely covered in Wexford gaa colours last week. It also had ā€˜Bolandsā€™ branding on it.

Seems like the Wexford lads are planning a very big year for 2017.

1 Like

I better not post my spot of John Mullane at the match so.

Outstanding work mate. Rub it into the Deise cuā€¦chap

John is a very well known pundit & journalist so Iā€™d chance it.

Best not to pal.

Live spot. Former pop princess Samantha mumba in the oak bar on dame street. Sheā€™s a fine doll. With who I assume is her boyfriend/husband drinking pints of Guinness.

2 Likes

She is attractive in person but a large bottle of bass.

I saw Matt Carthy MEP in Carrickmacross yesterday.

1 Like

Theyā€™ve had a new van for the last 10 years or so. Hasnā€™t made much difference to date.

:smile:

Spot, well done.