The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Roaster fest alright.

Like a proper roaster I always order the same thing in here, bit like your auld lad I’d say. :see_no_evil:

Ah no he would be adventurous it would either be steak or a beef carvery. The cow would be involved either way

Can you actually stay there as well pal? I’ve never gone in there but my parents holiday a bit in West Cork and have started stopping off there in recent years. The father was raving about it so presumably they stack the plates with spuds

No rooms there no. Probably 500 better places to eat between Limerick and west cork but no telling the roasters!! My old man think it’s the height of culinary experiences

Its some dump,big roaster feed in there though,plenty a mash with everything.I’ve never heard anyone call it a “hotel” before.

It is a 70s style roadhouse but fucking hell the cunts give a proper roaster feed .

1 Like

I stopped there for a bit of grub one day. There was maybe 15 people sat down for food. Waitress brought me to a table and then left me sitting twiddling my thumbs for 10 minutes.
I got up & fucked off.

Seriously poor service i thought.

1 Like

Is their €5 all day breakfast any good? That sign has been up there for years now. At that price it’s not enticing at all.

There are two corbett courts, one each for the mitchelstown and Charleville roads. It is the ultimate roaster location

He was in his place of work, however I can’t fucking abide back seat adjudication. Your spot could not get a fair hearing. I’m reluctantly awarding a SPOT, albeit on a tecnicality, well done.

9 Likes

Two wrongs don’t make a right. You have left your position down badly here

4 Likes

This looks like the beginning of the end for @Mullach_Ide.
I’d say the fame and the glory got to him in the end.

2 Likes

Dealing with back seat adjudicator is part and parcel of the role. He’s set an awful precedent

1 Like

It’s dangerous ground alright. Had you given the spot would he have deemed it NOT a spot ? Either way it falls short of the standard that we’ve become accustomed too.

From mid day tomorrow myself and @Tassotti are taking back control here. Enough is fucking enough.
Save your spots till then because you’ll only be wasting it.
Were looking for a helper btw so please express an interest on pm outlining your credentials.

We will keep a close eye on things pal

1 Like

FOAD you dull cunt. Even @Tassotti won’t associate with you now.

3 Likes

We had a point to point horse on the go a few years ago and were regularly down around Cork. One of the lads involved in the horse always insisted on stopping there for grub “the only place to ate”

2 Likes

That’s great stuff.

We are back .

1 Like