The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Your word is good in this thread, SPOT, well done.

1 Like

Stephen Rea -SPOT, well done.
Eamon Ryan - SPOT, sadly.
Kevin Gildea - WHO?

Enough said.

Never wanted gildea or Rea, the whiney hole but Iā€™ll take it.

1 Like

The GOAT is in Ireland at the moment folks, potential GOAT spot in the offing for TFKā€™ers

A bit of a z lister but I spotted RTEā€™s Anne Cassin in Applegreen, Birdhill, about 30 minutes ago.

Anne was buying a sparkling water and some other goods. She was wearing jeans and a grey polo shirt. She did not seem in the best of spirits, possibly due to the very long queue on a busy summer weekend at the shop counter

sigh

Cringe

Anne is Maryā€™s heir apparent on nationwide, thatā€™s A list mate

I was out on the bike with Dan roan this morning. BBC head of sports, and general cycling cynic. Of note, recently doorstopped sbw in his front garden and had the gards called on him.
He has a healthy cynicism regarding pro cycling.

1 Like

Dan comes across as a sound skin on screen.

Was he with Sky before getting the BBC gig?

Who: Ireland footballer Devin Toner
When: 7/29/17, circa. 10.30pm
Where: Omniplex Rathmines
Other: I had been at the cinema with my life partner to see Dunkirk, which was excellent, Christopher Nolan is a superb director. We were exiting the cinema when I noticed an extremely tall man on the escalator in front of us. On closer inspection I remarked to my life partner that I thought Big Dev was in front of us and they duly confirmed. I followed Devin and his female companion (I assume it was his wife) to the car park as I had also parked there. Devin is extremely tall and would make @farmerinthecity look normal. Devin paid for his parking and headed for his car. His car was a 172 Mercedes E Class AMG. A nice car but not what I would buy if I was spending that kind of cash.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know tbh. He lives next door to one of the lads. He seems a really decent sort. Quiet, and interesting.

Where was he sitting in the cinema? Surely should only be sold a back row seat

Youā€™ve really done it now.

NOT a spot.

12 Likes

I donā€™t know, I only saw him outside the theatre. He must be close to 7ft. Is there a rugby gag in there? I donā€™t understand the ā€œsportā€ so wouldnā€™t know.

Go on then, SPOT, well done.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen lads banned for less.

1 Like

So you know this fella?